• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed finding a home

(In this rp, you are allowed to either be a normal pokemon or a fakemon. if you choose fakemon, either draw a picture or describe it.also, if it is not described enough, i will fix it.)

Name: lokre
type: fairy/flying
nickname: crystal
personality: Lokre is very shy and hides from anybody. She eventually shows herself if she trusts them. She is also very cautious.
looks: Lokre is a crystal bat. She has a small crystal body that looks like a ball. On her body, she has four stems of crystal growing on her. Her crystal body is blue, and shines in the sunlight. She also has huge majestic wings made of rock. These rock wings are blue in color, and have spikes on the end.

Crystal never had a home since no cave was safe enough for her. She spends all day sleeping in shade, and spends all night looking for a new cave. On her quest, she has flown over 30 miles. One night, she was wide awake, waiting. She flew around, lost in a forest, looking for a cave. "Hello?" she called out, with no answer. She eventually hung on a tree and waited.

edit: now private, as my limit for people has been reached.

Last edited:
Name:hunter
Type: ground/dark
Pokemon: krookodile
Personality: short temper but can be kind.
Looks: has a large bite mark on her tail from a fight she had with another krookodile.
---------------------------------
Hunter lifted her head up. The call had woke her up and hunter was not happy about that. Hunter was the top predator in this area and all the Pokemon knows this or they should. She got up and began to look around for the Pokemon who called.

Name: Scout
Type:Electric/Flying
Pokemon:Emolga
Personality: Hyper, Loves to Fly, Random, Naive, Blunt, He wants to be a Pokemon Hero so he patrols everyday looking for trouble
Looks:Normal Emolga but has a Blue Bandanna around his neck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scout was flying around the woods that he lived in. He was flying around his normal patrol route he does everyday when he heard a Pokemon go "Hello? Scout was getting rather bored due to the inactivity of bad guys so he flew in the direction of which the hello came. he knew he probably shouldn't be doing this, what if the Pokemon is just saying Hello to someone? What is another Pokemon is injured or worse about to be attacked by a mean Pokemon? But then again maybe this Pokemon needed help. He flew and he found the Pokemon in a tree. "Never fear fellow Pokemon! The Mighty Scout is hear to save the day!"

Hunter had lost her way before she heard a chach phrase to the most annoying pokemon in the world. Hunter headed over to were the two pokemon were hoping to finaly get rid of the annoying emolga.

Crystal sat and waited for a few minutes. She got ready to fly when she heard "Never fear fellow Pokemon! The Mighty Scout is hear to save the day!" She quickly unfolded her wings and used moonblast towards the voice. She saw an emolga, and luckily the moonblast missed. "W-What do you want," she said, her voice quivering in fear. Then she saw another pokemon, which looked like a krookodile. Crystal flew higher up in the tree. "Get away!" she shouted.

"Oh Boy, Not Her!' he instantly recognized this particular Krookodile. She had been causing trouble for months, fighting and just cause mischeif and Maybe if he turned in to the Blue Scout Heroes, the group he wanted to join he could finally become a member. "Listen You Criminal Pokemon... Just before he was going to finished his sentence he saw a Moonbeam flying at him. He flew up to avoid the moonbeam and luckily for him it missed. "Why did you attack me? I mean no harm! I a a future member of the Blue Scout Heroes! A Group dedicated to protecting Pokemon in danger! He told the frighted Pokemon

"Yet you ant" hunter groweled as she used crunch at the pokemon. Sadly she missed, but then to tryed again hopping to cash the pokemon in her jaws.

¨I am not a member yet because I have not stopped a serious crime in their eyes, but in my eyes every crime is serious! But the real reason is because he hated that when the bad guys were turned in they were often put into Pokeballs and Never came out. Hunter used Crunch again and Hit him straight on. Scout fell down fast and was extremely injured. He was in bad shape but Scout was not one to give up! He was always filled with Determination to Succeed. ¨I will Keep Fighting till I die. No matter how much I am injured I will give best I Got!" He was then caught in Hunter´s Jaws. ¨Guess this is the End for me. I, Scout never became a Blue Scout."He was about to cry but didn´t he just say he would never give up! Scout then used Acrobatics and Fly out of the jaws of Hunter´s Jaws and Summoned a Electro Ball ¨Look Hunter, I don want to hurt you but I will if I absolutely have to.¨

Hunter groweled and got ready to use dig if the pokemon used the electro ball on her. "You should know this is MY territory" hunter said. She then made that hissing noise that all crocodiles make.

Crystal watched in fear as the two pokemon battled. She saw scout get caught by a crunch, and decided that was it. "Leave him alone!" she yelled. She flew up into the air and used moonblast towards the krookodile. She flew over to scout, "it's best we get out of here," she said to scout.

Huntet was surprised at the moon blast but she quickly recoved and used dig to get out oc the way. Hunter dug her self out behind the flying pokemon and used sandstorm on them.

Crystal tried to help Scout, but was soon hit with a sandstorm. "Why are you attacking us?" she asked the Krookodile. She tried to fly, but was blown into a tree, which knocked her out.