• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Final Sun/Moon Trailer Shows New Alolan Pokémon and Ultra Beasts

Primarinas my favorite pokemon and i like her z-move the best...like she uses spirit bomb on the opponent lol nothing beats that...but man...these games are gonna be some of my favorite...they even inspired me to learn hawaiian language and there culture...im on cloud 9 with these games.

Another trailer and I'm still no closer to picking a starter. We are less than a week away and I seriously don't know which one to pick yet. :(

Salandit's evolution and z move look great so definitely a place on my team for them
Starter is obviously gotta be rowlet
Komo-o i need
Lycanroc midday
Alolan dugtrio simply because fast steel type
And finally solgaleo

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
While we already knew most everything that was shown off in that video (darn CoroCoro leaking right before it), it was a nice way to finish off the final stretch for Sun & Moon's release. I've seen more than enough to know that I'm going to adore these games, I just hope that the Alola region itself is laid out well.

Whatever the case:

09a3e3c6040ad3cdbef74f06280883a4a0b8a0a4a27d0f536ad57d2490748420.jpg