• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Animatronic?

Which Five Night's at Freddy's Animatronic is your favorite?

• Freddy Fazbear

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Bonnie

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Chica

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Foxy

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Golden Freddy

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balloon Boy "BB"

• Toy Bonnie

• Toy Chica

• Toy Freddy

• Mangle

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Marionette

• Springtrap

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Phantom Freddy

• Phantom Chica

• Phantom Foxy

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Phantom Balloon Boy

• Phantom Mangle

• Phantom puppet "Marionette"

• Shadow Freddie

• Shadow Bonnie

• Nightmare Freddy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nightmare Bonnie

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nightmare Chica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nightmare Foxy

• Nightmare Fredbear

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Plush trap

• Total voters

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'm sure we've all heard of the game Five Night's at Freddy's, the new fad jump scare horror game featuring animal animatronics, similarly like Chuck E. Cheese's animals.
In this thread, all I ask is which of the 5 (Including Golden Freddy) are your favorite?

For me I'd have to be Bonnie because she's the most frequent visitor to you, and doesn't disable the camera's like a certain chicken. Also, Bonnie hides in the worst rooms in the game, the storage closet, which is surprisingly near the office.

Bonnie is... I don't know anymore. It was a boy in the first FNaF game, but now a girl in FNaf 2? I'm confused >_<

My favorite is Foxy because I have a theory that he is not evil at all(I believe Chica wasn't evil at some point, but Bonnie and Freddy turned her evil). I also saw a picture of him at my talent show that almost made me not go on stage because i wanted to keep looking at it.
NOV.29 UPDATE: Mangle and Foxy tie for first now.
DEC.21 UPDATE: Forget Mangle, Foxy and Bonnie tie first now
JAN.28 UPDATE: I now have figured out a top (six?)five:
5. Old Freddy
4. Balloon Boy
3. Mangle
2. Toy Bonnie
1. Bonnie and Foxy

Last edited:
Bonnie is the most scary, which factors into how much better he is. At least when Chica's at the door, you don't have to worry about Freddy charging into the office, but when Bonnie's there, you have no advantages- Foxy is still active, when the door is closed and the lights are on, you can only see a shadow, so you can't just make a quick glance. It's pretty cool.

For second place, I'd say Foxy. I can't say how many times that sly fox screwed me over in my failed 4/20 attempts.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Foxy. I have a massive bias towards him as foxes are my favourite animal, but that aside I love the mechanics of him in the first game. Plus he's a pirate :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Aw, are we not including FNAF2 characters? Because Mangle would definitely be my favorite. ♥ I dunno, something about her design just sits really well with me, even if she's fucking creepy as heck. Okay fine, all of them are fucking creepy as heck.

From the original I'll have to say I love Foxy then, because like @Magpie, I too love foxes and his design is really cool.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I posted this thread just right before FNAF 2 came out.
It's now fixed including the FNAF 2 characters.

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
So, as you know, Five Nights at Freddy's three is out, so it means to update the poll.
I've added Springtrap (Golden Bonnie), and the rest of the other "phantom" animatronics. I've also included the Easter egg from FNAF 2, which are the "Shadow" characters.
---
I think Springtrap might take Bonnie's spot for me, as I really do like it~

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
For me it's Springtrap. Even though the FNAF 3 jumpscares seem less effective than the ones from the previous games, Springtrap's backstory combined with that sinister look in his eyes as he hunts you down makes him a lot more creepy than the other animatronics to me.

Ghostly-Hedgehog

Formerly Colleen
Fauxy and Bonbon!!! :love: Foxy- who honestly doesn't like foxy? Bonnie- he was awesome in the first trailer with the running mechanic and pulling his face off.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
As you know now FNAF4 is available for play, so this poll will is now updated, so it now includes the 'nightmare' characters and plush trap.

I would have to say Plushtrap. My favorite used to be Springtrap, but then a smaller, cuter version appeared to star in his own mini game, so now I have understandably picked him as my new favorite.

They're all so cute, I can't even chose! Though I might be cliche and chose Foxy. Every time it came in I just had an inner squeal because it's just the most adorable thing ever!