• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fashion Sense!

image.jpg
Basically: This thread is for posting your style of clothing (gothic, steampunk, basic,princess.....you get what I mean.), and what your favourite outfit is (For example, "My favourite outfit is a long dress with puffed sleeves....blah blah blah") So, here I go!~

My style of clothing is your everyday 'wear what you want', but I really love frills and lace and stuff...(kinda Lolita style lol) even though I'm a tomboy. My favorite out fit would be my navy blue tank top with light blue and white flowers, and my black skirt that goes about just above the knees. I also often wear flats that match that outfit, but I nearly wear them everyday. (The shoes, not the clothes!) I also like a couple dresses that I have.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Since I'm on my phone posting pics is kind of a pain, so I'll just talk about what I like in general XD

I have an affinity for gender neutral outfits as of late, usually including t-shirts, jeans, polos, or the occasional shirt. Color-wise I tend to prefer blues and blacks, though recently I've also bought some reds and teals to mix stuff up. Sometimes when I'm feeling particularly girlish I'll wear my pastel-colored frilly blouses (light pinks and blues the lot of them), and velvet pants. In cooler weather, my jackets are either denim or hooded, but never both. Speaking of hoods, I enjoy hooded outfits a lot~ I also like vests, though I rarely wear then myself.

As for shoes... tennis shoes/sneakers all the way. I never wear flip flops, sandals, boots, or anything else. I need my athletic shoes. Even my formal shoes are close toed and close heeled.

Formal outfits for me are rather conservative; I always at least cover my shoulders with a cardigan or something similar if my dress is sleeveless or have spaghetti straps or something. The dress is usually not too frilly though might have multiple layers. I do enjoy looking at dresses but I can't imagine myself ever wearing them for anything XD

Favorite outfit would have to be my white long-sleeved sequined top with my lavendar short-sleeved hoodie and jeans. I wear it a lot everywhere and now the poor hoodie is starting to loose color from being washed so much ;;

Since I'm on my phone posting pics is kind of a pain, so I'll just talk about what I like in general XD

I have an affinity for gender neutral outfits as of late, usually including t-shirts, jeans, polos, or the occasional shirt. Color-wise I tend to prefer blues and blacks, though recently I've also bought some reds and teals to mix stuff up. Sometimes when I'm feeling particularly girlish I'll wear my pastel-colored frilly blouses (light pinks and blues the lot of them), and velvet pants. In cooler weather, my jackets are either denim or hooded, but never both. Speaking of hoods, I enjoy hooded outfits a lot~ I also like vests, though I rarely wear then myself.

As for shoes... tennis shoes/sneakers all the way. I never wear flip flops, sandals, boots, or anything else. I need my athletic shoes. Even my formal shoes are close toed and close heeled.

Formal outfits for me are rather conservative; I always at least cover my shoulders with a cardigan or something similar if my dress is sleeveless or have spaghetti straps or something. The dress is usually not too frilly though might have multiple layers. I do enjoy looking at dresses but I can't imagine myself ever wearing them for anything XD

Favorite outfit would have to be my white long-sleeved sequined top with my lavendar short-sleeved hoodie and jeans. I wear it a lot everywhere and now the poor hoodie is starting to loose color from being washed so much ;;
Cool style. I have a couple hoodies myself, and I have a couple denim vests. My favourite hoodie is a light blue colours, has a track jacket style, and has rainbow going around the chest area.

Probably because of the people I've been hanging out with during undergrad, my taste in clothes has gotten darker and more stereotypically 'alternative,' such as more 'goth,' 'punk,' whatever. Labels are silly, but you won't catch me dead in a peasant blouse and capris or something like that. I typically wear T-shirts and jeans, but I've gotten quite a liking for a spiked black leather collar I picked up on a whim, often with a chainmail bracelet. For formal events, I just throw on an old prom dress. One is blue floral, one is strapless black floral, and the last one (I have no idea why my parents approved this) is a black pencil-skirted halter with leather, lace, and leopard print. I don't really have a favorite outfit, though.

I just tend to wear a striped t-shirts with a light coloured hooded jacket and either shorts or slim jeans depending on the weather. Something similar to this
mr-s-co-kr1.jpg

Although it looks good I'd like to expand my styles and clothing range but can't, this is mainly due to budget reasons, I can get maybe 6 or 7 t-shirts for the price of more fashionable shirts or clothes on online stores. If I could afford to buy clothes and also had the space to keep all these clothes I would go through a lot of different styles. Such as these two examples below

Korean-Mens-Fashion-52-728x549.jpg

tumblr_mjhy7tj7gb1ricy61o1_250.jpg

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
When I'm not decked in full self-contained biomechanical combat armor, my "style" (if you can call it that) is casual and comfortable. I'm very much a Jeans-and-T-shirt type of construct, nearly always with some bandanna or another. When it's cold I tend to have some kind of coat or jacket - or a light sweater sometimes, depending on just how cold it is. I have a few more 'elegant' shirts for special events, but I rarely wear them otherwise.

Shoes-ways I nearly universally walk around in hiking boots - I quite like my ankle support and I find most other types of shoes uncomfortable (and even hiking boots that are really comfortable tend to be a pain to find - which is why I tend to end up with a single quite expensive pair which I proceed to wear until wear and tear finally gets them - my last pair of shoes lasted about ten years and I'm hoping my current one lasts just as long because holy damn is it one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned).

And that's pretty much it. I don't have a favorite outfit that I can think of, although I do have a few favorite shirts. I suspect my top favorite is my glow-in-the-dark dromaeosaurid shirt from the Royal Tyrell Museum... because dinosaurs. *shrugs*

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I wear hoodies, jeans and game/music related t-shirts for the most part.
I'm casual but practical/smart. I don't like things not matching unless suitable.
For example, I'm into decora so even if something doesn't always match then
that isn't to say that you can't still make it work with the chosen outfit.

I'm hoping once I've reached my weight goal, I can focus more on widening
my variety of clothing. I'd really like to get into certain styles that just don't
sit right on me at the moment. In short, I'm nothing too flashy.

However, I love colour. I rarely wear monochromed outfits nowadays.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I mostly wear casual stuff like jeans and a t-shirt. You'd consider this stuff "Urban Fashion". I wear plaid shirts over graphic t shirts, or cardigans. (Then there's the occasional blazer for a preppy look) Tshirts and jeans are all brand name. (Mostly Uniqlo stuffs) You'd never see me caught dead in a dress.
I pick a scarf with every outfit I wear.It's a normal thing for me to wear one with every outfit (no matter the day, no matter the season) As for shoes It's usually kicks. Yes, Casual, Expensive shoes. if I'm not wearing those, then it's flip flops.

Last edited:
I mostly wear casual stuff like jeans and a t-shirt. I wear plaid shirts over graphic t shirts, or cardigans. Tshirts and jeans are all brand name. (Aeropostale,Red bubble,Hollister,etc.)You'd never see me caught dead in a dress.
I pick a scarf with every outfit I wear.It's a normal thing for me to wear one with every outfit (no matter the day, no matter the season)
As for shoes I wear nike, Jordan's and Osiris.(mostly sneakers), if I'm not wearing those, then it's flip flops.
Same with the scarf. I am the equivelant of Mikasa when you try to take my scarf.

I have some problems with sensory processing so my style (such as it is) has evolved slowly toward looser and softer fabrics. Most days I can be found wearing loose athletic clothing (running shorts/yoga pants) with soft tank tops and a windbreaker for pocket space. Shoes are difficult for me as well but I have sandals or runners depending on the temperature.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I recently found out about Ouji fashion and dang, that is EXACTLY what I want to wear. I don't have the exact style of clothes in my dorm at the moment, though I'm more than 100% sure that I can borrow stuff from my parents' wardrobe when I go back and pull it off rather convincingly. It won't look as great as some other people's for sure, but it'll be passable. XD

Lolita, especially sweet and gothic lolita, are my next favorite kinds of outfits I want to be able to wear in public without odd looks. Because why not. The style is adorable as heck and doesn't show a lot of skin, which is, again, what I really love~

Also, HAIR ACCESSORIES. How can I EVER say no to that? I've lately been using decorated clips to keep my bangs out of my eyes, though I also have a bunch of bows, cute hair ties, hair bands, hats, and hair extensions to adorn my hair with. They're probably my favorite things ever (outside of plushies) and I spend waaaay too much time ogling at them from store windows, photos, etc. I need all the hair accessories. ♥