• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fanfic Readings (aka The Worst Thing Ever)

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I was told this would be the best place to put this, so. @Mr.RMA and I decided to do a thing. This is the result of that thing. (He says he's very, very sorry.) These are the first two episodes.

Last edited:
Hm, I shall take a look-see on this later. I love listening to others read, sort of like a bedtime story, you know? So basically if you two find a good fic, you'll read it and post it?

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Well, unfortunately, that isn't exactly how this is going to go, if you haven't figured that out already... You see, we are reading bad fics, in a rather bad way, not exactly the kind of voices you'd want to hear before you go to bed. Perhaps, you might somehow find my obnoxious tone soothing, but I severely doubt it XD

Ah, I see. Yeah, I kinda doubted they were good hencing the name "The Worst Thing Ever" (I just haven't watched them yet, but I will) But hey, I love people reading bad fics more than good fics! :p

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
We're reading a particularly long fic this time around, the fact that Part 1 is almost an hour long should say enough. We managed to mix audios as well this time, so I'm a /lot/ louder. Here's part 1.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
So here we have the long awaited second part of the third episode. It was a struggle folks, neither of us thought we could make it through, but we somehow survived. Here are the terrible results of our exploits.