Fancy Pattern Vivillon Revealed!

• Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Moderator

Fancy-Vivillon.

A new pattern for Vivillon has been revealed by the official Japanese Pokémon site today. This pattern of Vivillon is known as the Fancy Pattern and will be distributed once the Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y reaches 100,000,000 trades. Full details will be given on how to obtain the Vivillon once the total is met.

The reveal of the special Vivillon was to celebrate that over 84,000,000 Pokémon have been traded worldwide over the Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y since the games were released last October.

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, May 23, 2014.

1. Teapot
    Oooh. DLC. Okay it is literally a Pokémon reskin, but it's still interesting that they've finally proven they can introduce new code into the games.

The Vivillion itself is quite pretty, so it'll be nice to get one once the event inevitably reaches the international Global Link.
    MandyLandy62 and PurpleTartan like this.
  2. Linkachu
    That's actually pretty cool, particularly regarding when they're planning to release it. Not too far off from their target total now. ♥
    MandyLandy62 likes this.
  3. Kyubeon
    Eeeee I really need this design <3333
    MandyLandy62 likes this.
  4. FanceeLlama
    I need this. Right now. Hurry up and get trading!
    #fancy4fancee
  5. Azrakhul
    I've been trading on GTS all day so far, I'm getting sick of it but I want the design now!
  6. Jeydis
    That is a pretty pattern indeed. A nice pixelly field seems pretty apt for a butterfly pokemon :D
  7. Magpie
    Oh wow, that's so pretty :') I shall very much look forward to it being released.
    MandyLandy62 likes this.
  8. Wild Jr.
    Please tell me that this is an international event
  9. Demelza
    The Pokémon has already been revealed through the international Global Link, so it should hit everywhere about the same time ^^
    MandyLandy62 and Wild Jr. like this.
  10. Doctor Oak
    Not yet.

It's the other Vivillion pattern (as well as the Pokeball one) found through hacking the games last year:

viv_form-1.

We know there's nothing stopping them patching the game - and it's most certainly going to HAVE to be that way once OR/AS come out with new Megas (I guess we'll allow a 1% chance that those AREN'T Mega Groudon/Kyogre...), but this Vivillion was already there.
    Teapot and MandyLandy62 like this.
  11. Wild Jr.
    Does anyone know if it is possible to check the current number anywhere?
  12. Sailor Sylveon
    I need that pattern I NEED IT NOW
  13. Jason59707
    And that puts us at how many patters now? 19... 647 patters to go to have 666 patterns of 666!
    SuperSableye24 likes this.
  14. Wild Jr.
    I thought it was 20.
    18 regular, and Fancy and Pokeball.

Or am I mistaken?