• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fancy Pattern Vivillon Now Downloadable!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Fancy-Vivillon.png
Some of you may remember that back in May a new Vivillon pattern was revealed by the official Japanese Pokémon site. The Vivillon was set to be released as soon as 100,000,000 trades were made over the Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. Well, good news today as the total has been met and thus the special Pokémon can now be downloaded.

Fancy Pattern Vivillon can be downloaded via the Mystery Gift option. The event runs from today until the 31st of July, so make sure you get your hands on the Pokémon quickly! The details of the Pokémon are as follows:​

Name: Vivillon
Level: 12
Nature: Random
Item: None
Ability: Shield Dust
Moves: Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug, Hold Hands.​

Hold Hands is an event only move that Vivillon can't normally learn.

Fancy Pattern Vivillon can be downloaded via the Mystery Gift option. The event runs from today until the 31st of July, so make sure you get your hands on the Pokémon quickly! The details of the Pokémon are as follows:

Hold Hands :3 aww my pokeball pattern Vivillion has a new Girlfreind :3

Some of you may remember that back in May a new Vivillon pattern was revealed by the official Japanese Pokémon site. The Vivillon was set to be released as soon as 100,000,000 trades were made over the Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. Well, good news today as the total has been met and thus the special Pokémon can now be downloaded.

Fancy Pattern Vivillon can be downloaded via the Mystery Gift option. The event runs from today until the 31st of July, so make sure you get your hands on the Pokémon quickly! The details of the Pokémon are as follows:​

What do I have to do to get it

why cant i get hold hands to work
i wanna see its animation
*edit
its effect says "The user and ally hold hands. It makes them very happy"... ALLY!? IVE BEEN USING IT ON A WILD BUNNELBY FOR 20 MINUTES
*edit (again)
ive managed to get it to use it in a double battle
basically it goes all rainbows and butterflies and then the rainbows tied together into a bow and 2 big hands hold eachother
it has NO effect in battle, but it does accurately portray what it would look like if Master Hand and Crazy Hand (from ssb) had sex (cue wierd fanfiction now)
*as a side note it looked like a drug trip too

Last edited: