• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

EpicFlare's Sprites(Taking trainer sprite and trainer card requests only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

When the big glowing sign reads open sprite requests are open, when it reads closed sprite requests are closed.
[glow=red,2,300]CLOSED[/glow](indefinately)
I ripped this off from AmethystDragon
Taking a break from spriting, of you made a request, I'll post it up if/when I come back to spriting.
Those of you who are joining into this topic should know I had a sprite topic on the old 'Charms.
You should also know that I specialize in trainer sprites and am trying to master scratches.
Here are my works:
Frank_custom_trainer_sprite_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Crash_custom_trainer_sprite_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Kenny_Custom_Trainer_Sprite_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Kevin_custom_trainer_sprite_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Koren_trainer_sprite_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Tyrone_trainer_sprite_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Red_stickfigure_trainer_sprite_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Indie_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Mikeyneer_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Katrina_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Elijah_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Marble_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Pokemon_Professor_Maple_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Amethyst_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Sergio_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Dustinneer_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Steve_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Tyrone_V_2_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Black_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
White_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Green_From_pokemon_Adventures_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Yellow_From_Pokemon_Adventures_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Kris_From_Pokemon_Adventures_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Vash_the_Stampede_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Juliet_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Here's the request formats:
(Trainer Sprites)
Name:
Clothing:
Special Features:
(optional)Guide Picture:

(Trainer Cards)
Name:
Pokemon(with genders):
Sprite: You need to either choose one of the trainer sprites above, provide one, or request one from me.
Wi-Fi Friend Code:
Badges: (how many and from what region.)
Card Template:
You can choose on of the below templates(I will be adding more.):
Gleaming_Planet_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.jpg
BlOo_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Red_Tide_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Spirit_Thunder_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

And here's what the finished product would look like:
My_trainer_card_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png
Katrina__s_Trainer_Card_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Re: EpicFlare's Sprites(soon to be taking requests again!)

Ooh! Very, very nice sprites. I love all of them, but the female Pokémon B/W hero is my favorite. I can tell which ones are your earliest, and the improvement in them is byond me. On a final note, is that red person a scratched sprite? If so, very nicely done! I see great potential in you.

A

Anonymous

Quashie said:
On a final note, is that red person a scratched sprite?
Which one? The stick figure I made for kicks(if so then yes it was scratched,lol) or Vash the stampede(if its Vash, then his sidearm, tatters and glasses are all scratched, other than that, its not scratched

Last edited by a moderator:

epicflare said:
On a final note, is that red person a scratched sprite?
Which one? The stick figure I made for kicks(if so then yes it was scratched,lol) or Vash the stampede(if its Vash, then his sidearm, tatters and glasses are all scratched, other than that, its not scratched
[/quote]

The stck figure. I just love its simplicity!

A

Anonymous

Thanks kindly, Quashie! I saw you're spriting topic and your sprites aren't bad either.

THE FLARE IS BACK! Heheh, hey epicflare. Can't wait to see you back in action! I managed to recover my sprite from the old Pokecharms, but it's nice you posted them all here anyways.

YES! Your back know I have 2 people I can request from yay! ;D

Also EpicFlare when would you guess that you will open?

A

Anonymous

BlackAmber said:
Also EpicFlare when would you guess that you will open?
Requests are now open!

Okay I have A request it is a frame request if Possible could you add 2 Frames to the Trainer White sprite for me thanks. :)

EDIT: The Female one White seems more of a delicate name so instantly I think Female Trainer

A

Anonymous

BlackAmber said:
Okay I have A request it is a frame request if Possible could you add 2 Frames to the Trainer White sprite for me thanks. :)
Well which one fore you is white? The male or the Female? Personally I depict the female as white, but that doesnt mean you do aswell, so is white for you the male or the female?

Those are some really nice sprites. Do you think you can do a sprite of Red Eye from Pokemon Ranger Tracks of Light for me?

Name: Red Eye
Clothing:(shown in picture)
Special Features:(none)
(optional)Guide Picture:
Red_Eye.png

Hey! I read that tiny text!

... just kidding. I did really read it, though. Copy and paste into the google search bar, that's what you do. Well, enough rambling on. Here's my request!

Name: Zack
Clothing: Orange shirt, khaki shorts, white and royal blue shoes.
Special Features: Has a Skarmory on one side of him, and a shiny Totodile on the other.
Guide Picture: Sadly, I have none.

EDIT: I forgot to put his features. He has short brown hair, and green eyes.

These sprites are without a doubt splendid especially the white and black heroes, very well done.
I to have a request,

Name: Kira
Clothing: In picture.
Special Features:
May i request that short sleeve jacket to be extended to a long sleeve jacket?
along with bangs to cover her forehead?
(optional)Guide Picture
dfujwp.png

A

Anonymous

Here are your requests. Sorry I took so long, I got lazy.

BlackAmber:
White_Frames_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

White Frames
Code:
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/164/e/0/White_Frames_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

Kurolegacy:
Red_Eye_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Red Eye
Code:
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/164/6/f/Red_Eye_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

AmethystDragon:
Zack_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Zack
Code:
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/164/e/2/Zack_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

Kira:
Kira_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Kira
Code:
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/164/e/5/Kira_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

Requests should be back up shortly, please be patient.​

Seeing how its open i'd like to request another, im quite fond of your skills.

Name: Thursday
Clothing:
*Short Sleeve black shirt with logo showed below, colored emerald green, along with the shirts length to be abit above belly button.
*Charcol colored jeans.
*Black shoes with white under.
Special Features:
* Long Brown hair with front and side bangs. (Actually similar to my avatar if it helps.)
*Green Eyes
*Holding a xbox 360 controller in left hand. (Xbox be pwn)
(optional)Guide Picture:
Shirt Logo:
30354847.png

I've got two sprites I need.

(Trainer Sprites)
Name: Zaron
Clothing: Black shirt, jeans, leather jacket, combat boots, red scarf. OPTIONAL: Black sword.
Special Features: He is supposed to look like a human Darkrai. He has SHORT, NOT LONG, SHORT white hair and icy blue eyes. He should have the body of a Lucas, minus the hat and with a jacket' so I advise you use that sprite.

(Trainer Sprites)
Name: Kaitlyn
Clothing: Blue and yellow dress and pink stockings and flats. She also has pink cloth strips extending from her sides to her wrists. OPTIONAL: Silver sword.
Special Features: She is supposed to look like a human Cresselia. She has blonde hair extending to the middle of her back. Her eyes are blue like sapphires, and I advise you use the sptite for Dawn, minus the hat and with a longer skirt. Happy spriting, and I wish you the best of luck!

A

Anonymous

Here you go Kira:
Thursday_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Thursday
Code:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/164/4/c/Thursday_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]
May I say that this may be the most appealling female character I've ever designed for someone(or myself)? Its just that I find Gamer girls very attractive(so do most of my friends, lol.)

Also Kerauno, you're sprites will be up tomorrow afternoon, okay?​

epicflare said:
Here you go Kira:
Thursday_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Thursday
Code:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/164/4/c/Thursday_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]
May I say that this may be the most appealling female character I've ever designed for someone(or myself)? Its just that I find Gamer girls very attractive(so do most of my friends, lol.)

Also Kerauno, you're sprites will be up tomorrow afternoon, okay?​
Thank you it looks fantastic and i laughed seeing,

I to find gamer girls attractive as well.

Over a messenger discussion it turned out what i decribed had a picture made already, so bothering you again would you be able to make another with something similar to thursday?

Name: Friday
Clothing: Picture.
Special Features: Return of the thursday shirt logo :D, Diffrent pose and hair style perhaps?
Picture:
http://i45.tinypic.com/20gzh2v.jpg

epicflare said:
Also Kerauno, you're sprites will be up tomorrow afternoon, okay?

Tomorrow? Okay, good enough. I trust you'll do a good job! ;)

A

Anonymous

Kira said:
Name: Friday
Clothing: Picture.
Special Features: Return of the thursday shirt logo :D, Diffrent pose and hair style perhaps?
Picture:
http://i45.tinypic.com/20gzh2v.jpg
So you basicly want me to make Thursday a twin sister? But with a different pose, different hairstyle, suspender belts holding up her pants(like in the pic), red shoes(also like in the pic), but still holding a 360 controller and she still has the power symbol logo on her shirt, correct? Okay it'll be up tomorrow afternoon with Kerauno's sprite requests.

Well, I must say, Mister Flare, you've gotten much better. ^^

epicflare said:
Kurolegacy:

Red Eye
Code:
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/164/6/f/Red_Eye_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]
His arm looks abnormally straight on one side, and his foot looks sort of deformed. o.o' I've always found it hard working with that sprite's feet, though. xP You might want to edit his hair a little bit more. ^^ Just to make it look less like the original sprite.
*points at the first frame*
What.
NO.
*pulls the DANGER chord, making sirens sound and lights flash*
Okay, no, seriously.
What I'm trying to say is NEVER copy+paste+flip without changing the shading. The shading on White's hat (or Black, whatever you wanna call her) is off. But overall, I reeeeeaaaally like those sprites. :>

I also like the Gamer-Girl person. It's really nice, especially the shirt and hair. :> The bottom of shirt and top of trousers are a bit too straight, but eh. I really like it ~ ♥

Keep it up! 8D

A

Anonymous

Tunduli said:
Well, I must say, Mister Flare, you've gotten much better. ^^

epicflare said:
Kurolegacy:

Red Eye
Code:
His arm looks abnormally straight on one side, and his foot looks sort of deformed. o.o' I've always found it hard working with that sprite's feet, though. xP You might want to edit his hair a little bit more. ^^ Just to make it look less like the original sprite.
Yeah, I tried fixing all of that but I kept getting fraustrated with it cuz his foot kepd coming out like a potato. And to be honest, after all that fruastration with his damn foot, I was too fed up to think about fixing his hair or his arm XD.

*points at the first frame*
What.
NO.
*pulls the DANGER chord, making sirens sound and lights flash*
Okay, no, seriously.
What I'm trying to say is NEVER copy+paste+flip without changing the shading. The shading on White's hat (or Black, whatever you wanna call her) is off. But overall, I reeeeeaaaally like those sprites. :>
Actually, you have a point there. When I first did it, I didn't notice that I had forgot to fix the shading on her head, now I see it, but if the requester uses the frames in a trainer animation, the frame may go by so fast that you may not even notice it, so im not TOO worried about it.

I also like the Gamer-Girl person. It's really nice, especially the shirt and hair. :> The bottom of shirt and top of trousers are a bit too straight, but eh. I really like it ~ ♥

Keep it up! 8D
Thanks, what happened with her trousers were that, when I tried to round it off a little bit, the whole pixelation of the sprite looked off to me, so I kept it a straight line. And either way, she's still appealing to me cuz she's a gamer girl. A GAMER GIRL!

A

Anonymous

sorry I'm late I was caught up in the RP section when I got home XD!

Here are your requests:

For Kerauno:
Zaron_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Zaron
Code:
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/165/c/5/Zaron_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

Kaitlyn_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Kaitlyn
Code:
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/165/b/b/Kaitlyn_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

I sorta ripped off Sephiroth's sword for Kaitlyn's sword... I think it looks cool with the different handle though. Zaron's sword was the first sword I ever Sprited it was scratched too, and it came out awesome.

For Kira:

Friday_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Friday
Code:
[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/165/f/6/Friday_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

I did my best, and she came out like this, she's descent but not quite as good as Thursday.​

Okay epicflare, new request. I would like you to make Zaron and Kaitlyn again, but with different body sprites. It's not that I don't like the originals, I just wanna see which ones I like better.
For Zaron: Same features and clothing, but the body of a male Ace Trainer in winter wear frrom D/P/Pt.
For Kaitlyn: Same features and clothing, but the body of a Lady from D/P/Pt.
I'm trying different things for my teams. Happy spriting and good luck!

A

Anonymous

Kerauno said:
Okay epicflare, new request. I would like you to make Zaron and Kaitlyn again, but with different body sprites. It's not that I don't like the originals, I just wanna see which ones I like better.
For Zaron: Same features and clothing, but the body of a male Ace Trainer in winter wear frrom D/P/Pt.
For Kaitlyn: Same features and clothing, but the body of a Lady from D/P/Pt.
I'm trying different things for my teams. Happy spriting and good luck!
I MIGHT do this one, no promises, if i do deide to do this one, it may be on tomorrow, 3 days from now or 20 YEARS from now, I may never do it at all. But it'll probably be up later in the week.

A

Anonymous

cbosma9 said:
can you make me a trainer that looks like the sou lsilver male trainer
here is a link to a pic if you need help

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... s%3Disch:1

(sry its so long)
Why would you need a sprite based on a sprite? I dont find this request relavent because I don't get what you're requesting. You want a sprite of gold to look like a sprite of gold? What?

A

Anonymous

Out of Boredom, I made this:

Katrina__s_Trainer_Card_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Katrina's Trainer Card
This is the Team of one of my PRP characters, the only other one is Frank.
Remember, you can request trainer cards from me, new templates should be up soon.​

Name:Luna Wolfram
Clothing:black t-shirt and khaki shorts
Special Features:she has long red curly hair and dark blue eyes.
This is my rp character lol. Thank you!

I don't have a picture but I do have a request for both sprite and trainer card I would like for you to make.

(Sprite)
Name: Jordan
Clothing: Green shirt with Turtwig on it. Blue pants with yellow stripes that swirl like the ones on candy canes.
Special Features: Yellow thunder bolt painted on face. Brown spiky hair. (Not to spiky)
Note: Make it in any form, I don't care.

(Trainer Card)
Name: Jordan
Pokemon: 1. Turtwig. Male. 2. Staraptor. Male. 3. Quagsire. Female. 4. Onix. Male. 5. Arceus. (Flying-type please) No gender. 6. Shaymin. (Land Form) No gender.
Sprite: The sprite request from above.
WI-FI friend code: 0000-0000-0000 (Don't have one. ::) )
Badges: All 8 from Johto.
Card Template: #1 (That space swirl like one)

Thank you for making it.

Pokemonfreak

A

Anonymous

I did Amethyst's first because it was really simple everyone else's reqeusts will be up later.

Here:
Zack_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Code:
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/171/b/0/Zack_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]
Is this better?​

A

Anonymous

The requests are in fresh outta the oven! Get'tem while they're hot!

I Love Eevee!:
Luna_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Luna
Code:
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/171/f/e/Luna_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

Pokemonfreak387:
Jordan_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Jordan
Code:
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/171/8/a/Jordan_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]
Jordan__s_Trainer_Card_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Jordan's Trainer Card
Code:
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/171/c/f/Jordan__s_Trainer_Card_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.