• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

E3 2015 is only a week away

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
E3-logo.png
It's almost that time once again, and as usual, I've compiled a list of when all the big E3 conferences take place and a bit of a look into what to expect (or what not to) for each of them. This year we've got more conferences than ever thanks to Bethesda, Square Enix and a PC-focused conference all joining the show.

Once again, Nintendo's skipping the conference for another pre-recorded Digital Event, but they won't be without presence at the show. Before the conferences begin, they'll be bringing back the Nintendo World Championships and pitting players against each other in a range of classic Nintendo titles - including the original Legend of Zelda. And, after their show, Bill Tretton's Treehouse returns to E3 for an in-depth look at the games covered in the main Digital Event show. We think there's a pretty good chance we'll see Pokken Tournament in the show and perhaps even a new main series Pokemon game (though don't get your hopes too high), but read on to see what else we expect from Nintendo and everyone else during the show.

We'll be using that thread as the official discussion thread for E3 here at Pokecharms, so feel free to get started in the discussion right now and make sure you come back here next Sunday for the start of the Nintendo World Championships at 3pm Pacific or 11pm UK.

Definitely a bunch of things I'm rooting for seeing pop up this time around, although Pokken Tournament is at the absolute top of the list.

Although, my interests were peaked when Nintendo first posted the video for the Nintendo World Championships. Honestly, when I finally collected myself after seeing Reggie's little workout routine, memories of past NWCs began flooding back. I'm looking forward to seeing what they will dish out this time around, as I seem to recall some of the previous ones had some glorious moments in an of themselves. :)