• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dub Release for 14th Pokémon Movies at the End of the Year

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
th_movie14black.jpg
th_movie14white.jpg

Back in July in Japan for the first time ever two Pokémon movies were released on the same day. Now a dub release for the two movies has been announced.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Dub Release for 14th Pokémon Movies at the End of the Ye

First off, much thanks to Demelza - our newest Pokecharms news reporter - for writing up this article. Look forward to seeing many more by her over the coming months. ♥

Now, the actual news: my immediate thoughts are "what's the chance that they'll be shown in Canadian theaters?" I would love to see either of these movies on the big screen, but I won't hold my breath. :p

It's just nice that they're receiving this kind of publicity, and hopefully we won't have to wait too long after to catch 'em on home video.

I'm eager to see these movies myself, whenever I get the chance. Though it might be a while into the DVD release, so that's a while yet. I'm excited though.

Open this spoiler if you went ahead and watched the trailer reel, because the contents talk about it.
And the new episodes ahead are certainly interesting. One thing I recall about Elesa in the games is how her posture and confidence faltered upon losing, something about that was likable for some reason, so I hope to see it in the anime episode. And the Subway Masters are scary, I'm just saying, just look at them, don't they look creepy? And it looks like Iris might catch a Deino, or befriend it in someway. It seems interesting, since Deino as I recall are more violent than this one appears in the trailer. And finally...

Oshawott in a tophat and a moustache? Do want.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

Thank you guys ♥ you will see a lot more from me over the coming days/weeks/months. :D

Now to do with the news I'm pretty sure from memory that the Victini movies will also be the first movies to be shown in a cinemas outside of Japan since the second gen ones. Although I can't be fully sure of that until I see the facts which I'm too lazy to look up at the minute.

Also thinking of a DVD release I'd like to think the US would see a release in say March~ depending on if they got shown in cinemas and for how long for. For the UK I'd like to see a release in June for a DVD, of course if we got them shown in cinemas too (Which I hope we do), we wouldn't get a DVD until September or something depending on when cinemas took them on etc.

For the Best Wishes trailer;

Please let Iris catch a Deino, she is trying to become a dragon master and Deino is the dragon I like best from Black & White. Rest of what's shown really interests me, I could do with catching up with the sub episodes at some point now.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

Don't kill me for double posting, Stellar said I could for this. xD

It has been confirmed that the two movies will be released as a two disc boxset in Japan in December. It also means it's unlike the US/UK will end up with anything different then the two disc boxset.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

English trailer,

Nice to see it isn't just the Japanese one dubbed, really can't wait to watch these movies. =]

Last edited by a moderator: