• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dream Teams

Which Pokemon are on your dream team and why? What inspired you to make it?
For instance you could post your team, trainer card and how they came to be. Thank you for your replies!Here's mine.
Hydreigon-male-Draco-egg
Charizard-male-Fireheart-traded
Magnezone-metaray-egg
Lucario-male-goku-egg
Gliscor-male-caught&trained
Yanmega-male-Nitrofly-egg

Last edited:
93784_trainercard-Nate.png
Okay, here it goes:
Lucario: I just found it while dilly dallying around Floccesy Ranch for an Azurill. It evolved before fighting Roxie.
Krookodile: Looking for a good ground type in the dessert, then she came along to my team. I believe it evolved fully before Clay.
Flareon: I was trying to find a female Eevee at Castelia. Couldn't find one, so I just decided to catch a male. I believe it evolved either before or after Clay.
Floatzel: I replaced my Azumarril for it to have Ice Punch so I could defeat Drayden. Didn't evolve, just caught it a Floatzel.
Crobat: I just decided to use Zubat for once when in the Castelia sewers. Let me tell you, it took hits like a champ.
Eelektross: Just got it because I never used one. :?

Heracross
Krookodile
Alakazam
Garchomp
Suicune
Charizard

I chose this as my dream team solely based on my favorites. They all pack a serious punch as well.

this is my pokemon white team i think its the beast team that i can have without trade
by the way no trades made
  • serperior
  • dragonite
  • metagross
  • zekrom
  • tyranitar
  • gyarados

Attachments

• 207730_trainercard-emre.png
    207730_trainercard-emre.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
Braviary
Mothim
Lanturn
Greninja
Jumpluff
Gliscor
Just a team made up of some of my favorite Pokemon! The few that just barely missed the cut were Venomoth, Butterfree, Electabuzz, Gallade, Farfetch'd, Castform, and Banette.