• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

draconian wars

To join this RP ask on my profile page, not the RP itself!

-----------------

This RP takes place in ancient times, where all dragons were ruled by the dragon king naga (a dragonite) until 2 dragons gathered an army and started a rebellion against him, those to dragons were the dragon twins wyvern and tyrant (noivern and Tyrantrum)

------------------
Rules:
Dragons only (charizard and gyradose are an exeption)

To join the ancient dragons (naga's side) - gen 1 to 3 dragons

To join the chaos dragons (the twin's side) - gen 4 to 6 dragons
------------------
Hydra was a brave hydreigon and was always ready for a battle, he was known as "the blood thirsty beast".
One day he was watching the ancient dragon's empier from the chaos dragon's camps, "one day we will get rid of him" he said thinking about the dragon king naga, "I can't wait till that day comes!" Said ladon, his right hand head, "we will have a long wait thanks to the dragons protecting him" said psycho, his left hand head (the more psychopathic head), with an evil smile.
"I need to go and practice, who knows, we may have some hidden talent among our lines." Said hydra as he left the balcony.

(OOC: those who want to join ask me on my profile page and I will add him to a private conversation for more details)

Draco the Flygon was in castle preparing the food for the King Naga."This is absolutely unfair", whined Draco. Draco along with the other dragon chef's were always pressured by Naga for some time now. Draco recently joined the job so he can pay to afford his house. Unfortunately the job is very very stressful. "Gah! I wish I can just Hyper beam his face into an oblivion!", screamed Draco. He then thought of an idea, a very risky plan...

"YAWN" BlazeFire said bored as he was woke up from a long slumder " I gotta eat something". BlazeFire was well know for being the laziest Dragon in the land of the Ancient Dragons but, he was one that was full of power but really didn't care. so he waked to the forest and picked berries for a bunch of flavor... Later... He then went to his training and use his most powerful attack... Blast Burn he built up energy and blasted the decoys and all of the decoys were scorched to ash...

Hydra was practicing his skills when he noticed a giant fire explosion, when he checked the source he found a charizard, before he can get away psycho started charging a earth power, "what are you doing!" Asked ladon as loud as he dared, "getting ready to attack, can't you see that?" Said psycho, "we may be in the brute force group but we need to use our brains!" Interupted hydra, he prepared a trap with a net and few ropes, "I will attract him, when he is where we want him, pull the rope so we can hang him on the tree branch", said hydra, "ok but hurry, the rope tastes horrible!" Said ladon as hydra tossed a rock at the charizard.

Draco was outside in the forest when he herd that big explosion. "WHAT WAS THAT?!", he yelled. He then started flying looking for the source of the explosion. Along the way he saw a bunch of burnt trees. " Who could've done this?", he thought. Suddenly he saw what seemed to be a Hydriegon doing something with ropes. "Grr those brutes, I heard stories of them causing trouble for everyone", said Draco. He then started preparing a Hyper Beam

Hydra did not notice the flygon as he prepared the trap but luckily ladon did, "watch out!!!" He shouted, hydra instantly saw the flygon with his hyper beam so he flew out of eye sight.
"What are you afraid of?!?" Said psycho, "isn't three heads better than one?", "not in our case, specially when one of us is a psychopath!" Said ladon, meanwhile hydra was preparing an ice fang, "your not sirious about fighting him are you?" Asked ladon, "If you do the charizard will hear us, and who knows what does their draura boost!".
"I am prepared for the worst, after all I wouldn't risk my life in a battle I know I can't win, you two use protect to block the hyper beam and I will ice fang him off gard" said hydra as he dashed at the flygon from above.

Draco then noticed the Hydriegon closing in on him and the Ice Fang that one of it's hand is preparing so he then cancels his Hyper Beam. He had to do something or else he's a dead dragon. "Oh come on what can I do?!", he questioned himself, "Aha!", he said. Draco then proceeded to activate Double Team, but he is wondering if the brute will fall for the trick. "What are you gonna do now?", he teases

Hydra noticed this and had to cancel his attack, "he is double teaming, what to do?" He asked in a low voice, "aerial ace will do the trick!" Said psycho with an evil smile," for the first time you finally used your brain" said ladon.
Hydra ignored the two as he aerial aced into the flygon, but in an awkward position causing him to get hurt in the process.

" What's happening over there!" the Charizard said with a roar " It better not be those Chaos Dragons". The charizard trodded to see the area of the noise and spotted a Flygon and a Hydregion " Get..of..my..LAND!!!" the Charizard said with rage as he charged up a Flamethrower attack and followed up with a Roar attack. The roar was so loud it made his own ears ringed.

Hydra barely avoided the attack as he started to fly away, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!", shouted psycho, "I may be known as the blood thirsty beast but I do know when I have no chance, I may have three heads but it still would be a 2 on 1 battle", said hydra, "plus it's getting late anyways and dinner is almost ready at the camp" said ladon as they arrived at the camp.

"ARGH!", Draco shouted as he felt the pain of the sharp Aerial Ace.Draco then notices the Hydriegon fleeing and decided to chase it. "Where are you going?!", Draco yelled. He was then in the sky chasing Hydriegon in the sky. Draco then thought of a plan to finally get Hydriegon, "Prepare to taste Dragonbreath!", he yelled, soon he started shooting Dragon Breaths at the Hydriegon. But the more Dragon Breaths he uses the more energy he's wasting. "*Huff* *Puff* I won't let you escape you brute!", he shouted. And he continued using Dragon Breath

Hydra noticed the flygon following him, "crap, he is following us!" yelled ladon, "he is alone and he is worn out, can we fight him now?" asked psycho, "I have a better idea" said hydra, "I will prove that I fit in the tactical group better than the brute force group".
Hydra stopped flying and allowed the flygon to catchup, with the occasional dodge of the dragon breath, before psycho could say anything hydra yelled "I surrender!!".