• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Downtime for Sun/Moon TCM Upgrade

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Some very brief, but hopefully exciting news for trainer card fans: We'll be taking the site offline for about 30-45 minutes tomorrow at 8am GMT, in order to upgrade the Trainer Card Maker. This upgrade will introduce all the new Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon to the Trainer Card Maker. :)

We apologise in advance for the inconvenience for anyone who might be wanting to use the site at that time, but we're really excited to bring you the chance to include Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, and all the other Alolan Pokémon in your trainer cards!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I timed this upgrade so most of our members would be asleep while I was doing it. One of the advantages of being in the UK and having a primarily US-based audience!

hhhh....
just a few more hours.
Just a few more hours...
JUST A FEW MORE HOURS...

I'm still a little nervous about Sun and Moon. I hate to be the pessimist of the bunch, but seriously; what if...the game isn't as good as we hoped it to be? I'm not trying to make it seem bad or anything, I just...always have my doubts about new games (because they usually cost more in the beginning, have many glitches that need a while to fix, and so on. Skyrim Special Edition is a good example because there are SO MANY GLITCHES but this isn't about Skyrim).

The new Pokemon look great! (A little on the weird side, but lots of Pokemon have been like that) Some seem highly interesting, but the starters...
I hate to nitpick, but Litten looks great in the beginning...but not so great in the end. The first to evolutions are great...but when did it suddenly stand on two legs? ANYWAYS, I'm a bit nervous, but also excited for Sun and Moon.
I will be getting Sun, and I'm gla dthat we see a new generation ahead!
Just hours away and the games will be here!
7th Gen. is coming for us~! ^^