• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Diancie Event Live In The US

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
125842_shiny-gengar-diancie-169.jpg

With the Shiny Gengar event now coming to an end in the US the next event has gone live today. This event is giving Pokémon fans the chance to get their hands on Diancie for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y if you pop into GameStop for a code.

The event will be running in the US via GameStop from today until the 16th of November. The event will be coming to the UK on the 6th of November when the Shiny Gengar event comes to an end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't manage a Gengar code, sadly, but I won't let Diancie slip away! >:D
He took the words right out of my mouth. Unfortunately, there was such a bundle of hoopla at our GameStop, I never got the chance to get my hands on the shiny Gengar.

I will get my hands on this Diancie if it kills me in the process, in which case I'll enjoy it in the afterlife. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent news! I already have my codes for Diancie handy so I'll be sure to attack X and Y later today to finally grab the thing. ^__^

Now it's just a matter of obtaining two extra codes for my younger siblings...

Hey can anyone give me a Diancie code I missed the Gengar one because i went to all my known EB Games but no participating ones so please anyone

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Can you get the codes in Canada by any chance?

You can indeed! The issue seems to be that they keep running out of stock and, depending on the store, may or may not be ordering additional serial codes in. :/ It's worth checking out your local EBGames to see if they're participating in the distribution though. :)

Im calling my local EB Games right now! Already started looking to see if people can give me two codes so my brother and I can get it on facebook though, I'll see what gets done first.

i wonder how they're gonna go about the other 2 mythical pokemon, Hoopa and Volcanion. I for one can't wait to get my hands on Hoopa :D

Darn my local EB is out of stock. I waited to long X_X
Mine isnt, I got three codes but used all of them :(.

Listen up Jeydis, I'm heading back to EB Games this weekend in hopes of three more codes, I can snag an extra one for you if you'd like! Free of charge!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Just a quick note: Trading spare Diancie is great, but please do not try to pass off Powersaved or cloned Pokémon as real. Thanks :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
1. Which Gamestop Stores sell the Diancie Codes?
I think all GameStop stores have the codes, but there should be a list on the official Pokémon site if not.

2. How much do the Diancie Codes cost?
Pokémon event codes are always free - they're never sold directly. Stores sometimes ask you to pre-order the latest Pokémon games to get hold of them, though - I do not know if GameStop are doing this, but I would have probably heard if they were.

3. Do the Diancie Codes themselves have an Expiration Date?
They usually stop working a few months after the event expires, but try to use them as soon as possible.

Guren, I pmed you yours. Unfortunately, I ran out of codes, but I'm going to the bank this weekend I believe and my local EB Games is in that plaza. might get ahold of more. I will update if I have been able to get ahold of one