• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Diancie Event Hitting US & Europe This Friday!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Mega-Diancie1-290x300.jpg
Update: This event has now ended. Sorry!
While Japanese Pokémon fans have been able to get their hands on Diancie for quite some time now, an Wi-Fi event for the US and Europe has just been announced allowing Pokémon fans everywhere to be able to claim one of the mythical Pokémon for themselves. The details of the Pokémon are as follows:
Name: Diancie
Nature: Random
Item: Diancite Mega Stone
Level: 50
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Diamond Storm, Dazzling Gleam, Moon Blast and Protect.​

The event will be running for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire in the US and Europe from the 24th of July until the 27th of July, so make sure you grab Diancie while you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm very, very happy that this is a WiFi event and available in North America and Europe. It makes things so much more accessible than the codes. I wish that they'd get back into the habit of having more online distributions verses in-store distributions. They've become so restrictive in certain parts of the world that it's more of a headache than an enjoyment. :p

But venting aside, yay for Mega Diancie!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Double the Diancie for double the fun? :'D

I kinda lost my first one (I say lost, it's actually in my friend's game since I was using his game when I actually got Diancie) so this is a good way for me to get Diancie again~ it's one of my favorite of the Mew-style legendaries so I'm really excited. *u*

I already got it, but it'll be nice to get another! ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) plus my friend needs one so ill tell him ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) about this

Finally, a Wi-Fi event. Walking to the local Gamestop in this heat is draining.
Well my local EB Games is like an hour walk from my house lol, during the original event i snagged like three codes so i wouldnt have to walk back for more. It was freezing out when my brother and i went to get them, but it was well worth it :3

Last edited by a moderator: