• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Destiny

Corion

Formerly Stewie
So if you haven't heard, Destiny is a new game made from Bungie (Creators of the Halo franchise) and Activision (COD stuff). It is a FPS and really focuses on sociality and going into a lot of PVE (Player Verses Enemies, or AI's). It is really a next gen game. If you want to find out more about this game, go to this handy-dandy YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MoreConsole
Destiny will be available on X-Box 360, X-Box One, PS3, and PS4 on September 9th, 2014.

So for those of you who know about this game, did you participate in the Beta? Did you pre order? What is your wish list for this game?

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Haha, I've heard of this game, and it really interests me.
One day when scrolling though the Tales forums, I see someone talking about this cool new game and how they suddenly canceled their Xillia 2CE for it. I thought it was tales of destiny, a game I played ages ago and started freaking out. (They're doing a remake!!!!!)
Yea, i soon found later that it wasn't a tales game. That was a huge disappointment.
It seems fun, and I probably will get it sooner or later.

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
LOVE this game. If my avatar didn't already scream it-I didn't have to pre-order it, as it came out. Cloak of no tomorrow all the way!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
FPSen are not generally my thing, and what seems to be a Massively Multiplayer Online FPS is definitely not my thing - as such my interest levels re: Destiny approach fuck-all. Couple that with my minor grudge re: Bungie re: how they treated Marty O'Donnell (Destiny is the last game by them that features any of his music) and you've basically got a recipe for oh fuck off.

However, I would be rather interested to see what Bungie did with that universe story-ways. The universe and plot are what drew me to Halo in the pre-343i era, and seeing how Bungie tend to be rather thorough with this shit, it could be interesting. Then again, they might not go this deep this time. Who knows really.

I guess it's one of those games I'd take for a spin if I visited a friend who has it, but wouldn't be particularly interested in purchasing for myself.