• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Darkrai's Member's card event also valid for Europe

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
There were rumblings about this, but nothing in the way of confirmation until the event started today. However, I can confirm that the Member's Card is also available for European Platinum copies today, for presumably the same length of time as the Americans.

You'll have to activate Mystery Gift to be able to receive it, and can only use it once you've gotten the National PokeDex - but once you've gotten all that sorted out, all you've got to do is go to WiFi Mystery Gift and the Member's Card will be sent directly to your game.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I've gotten the Member Card today and caught (another) Darkrai, although I have a US Platinum copy. Great to see that the European copies can get Darkrai as well though, although catching him without a Master Ball can be irritating at times thanks to Hypnosis/Bad Dreams, regardless of level.

I'm glad this is available to Europeans as well. :) I downloaded the Member Card, but I've still got a long way to go before beating the game.

Great!
I finally managed to get a Darkrai, and I knew about it all thanks to this post! Took me a while though. Stupid Ultra Balls.