• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Custom Title Contest!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
With the reappearance of Custom Titles on Pokécharms, we staffers decided it would be a good idea to hold another competition. This time, we're holding a competition to let the community pick our titles!

Read More

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sound fun :o I'm totally gonna have fun with this XD

How many characters/words are we limited to for each title, though? I know it wouldn't be fun to have a, like, 20-word title. ^^;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not wholly sure if there's a limit, but I'd still keep it fairly short and title-like. Anything obnoxiously long will just end up looking messy. ;x

Also, I'm glad we could pull this contest off. Hope you guys have fun with it~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
/me puts up a tent in Data's title space

Anywho~ I shall have some fun with quite a few of your titles. ;D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I think I set the hard limit to something like 40 characters, but basically keep it snappy. Aim for something like "Teh Magpie of Doom", Magpie's old title, as a guideline.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Update update! This contest is closing on FridaySunday, the 9th of October - make sure to get your entries in before then!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
They'll be posted as soon as we have decided the results, which might take a few days. :)