• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crystal skys (Pokemon RP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky was small for a 16 year old but in reality he was the strongest in his villige now this was not your usual villige in fact the intier world was full of special peaple with Pokemon attributes back to sky he was the strongest teen in his villige it was a clear day not a cloud in the sky but for sky this was his best day ever it was his day of passage.

Yuuki, a blonde 15 year old walked through her unique village. Today must be the day of passage judging by the festivial looking people Yuuki thought to herself tail swishing back and forth as she walked.

Winter was a peculiar mute boy who was 14. He was exploring his unique village during their legendary pokemon festival. Winter was overwhelmed with all the pokemon exhibits around him. Itching to get in on the action he called out his Caccoon and ran into the festival grounds.

(my oc's name is kenta instead) kenta was wondering around the festival waiting for the time for him to finally be accepted into the villige and able to go out on his own when he saw his two childhood friends winter and yuuki. "heeey guuuys!!!!" he exclaimed "over here!" (btw pineco what kind of poke-human is winter and in this world there are no poke balls sorry)

Yuuki saw Kenta and waved at him happily tail swishing back and forth. "Hey Kenta! I can't believe it's time for your passage!" she said excitedly. She grabbed Winter's hand and ran forward to Kenta dragging Winter with her. (Yuuki has one blue and one green eye)

"yeah I've been looking forwerd to this since we were kids you've already had yours last year on your birthday....hey by the way what's up with all the bad wether lately some say they have also seen random crystals shoot from the ground out of seemingly nowhere... Hm I wonder if it has any thing to do with that old Legend about the master of evil and the master of light colliding....naaah that's just a story after all those peaple are just bluffing anyway it's almost time let's go!" kenta said

(I'll be a human cascoon then i guess, or a tyrogue if the cascoon is too awkward.) "I heard it wasn't bluff, but nevermind me let's have some fun!"

I nod eagerly. "Yea lets go! Your day of passage only happens once you know!" i grab both of your hands and power walk forwards toward the festivities. My tail waving back and forth my ears trying ot hear everything at once. (we need to make these longer or the thread might get deleted ><)

(oc name is Oshiro now) "What should we do first Yuuki and Kenta?" Oshiro said, eyes scanning the grounds for the best rides.

"Hmm oh let's go on the ferris wheel than we can go ride the roller coaster oh and..." kenta keep going on and on until the friends bumped into something...huh? It was one of those crystals everyone was talking about "wait those are real ok this just got freaky" kenta yelled

"That is what you think now, but it could do a lot of damage later. We need to get rid of it." Oshiro looked frantically for a hiding spot, but found nothing.

Yuuki rolled her eyes "You're such a worry wort Oshiro." i say tucking it into my pocket and continuing to the rides. "I'm sure these crystals are nothing, possibly some crazy old legendary neighbor who unleashed a temporary spell in his oldness." Yuuki says confidently.

"Yeah and you will still be thinking that as we run from something big, but it won't happen." Oshiro hopped onto the Ferris wheel and hurried the others along.

Yuuki brushed off his comment then got on the ferris wheel with her friends. "No i won't if im running from something big i'll be so busy screaming i won't be albe to think" she said laughing at herself.

"What ever floats your boat." Oshiro was enjoying the sights from the Ferris wheel as it swung around. "Isn't this fun?"

Last edited:
"I guess Yuuki is right lets just have some fun" (3 hours later) "yay it's finally time for the ceremony I'm so excited lets go!"

*kenta steps on the stage and announcer introduces kenta* "I vow to keep this village safe with all ive got and to respect it's rules and customs." (after the ceremony) "so what now? I guess we go home and relax until some thing happens well catch ya later!"

(sureeee that works) After the ceremony Yuuki walked home to check up on her family and to see if she couldn't nab them some pokepuffs that her mom made daily.

Then as she was walking inside, she saw they're mysterious young friend, Jack pop out of her bushes. "How was the ceremony?" Jack asked Yuuki, scaring her.

Yuuki squeaked in surprise her tail fur standing up in surprise. She put a hand up to her heart and said "Jack! Don't scare me like that! You know how jumpy I am." Her tail fur settled down and her ears swiveled forwards showing that she was happy Jack was here despite him scaring the living daylights out of her.

Yuuki acknowledged his apology then said excitedly, "It was great! There were rides, games, and food, sooooo much foood." Yuuki smiled at the memory then said, "Why're you at my house anyway, did you need something?"

Oshiro walked up to Jack "Hey, who are you?" Oshiro was a little confused by this Dewott standing at Yuuki's door.

"I'm Oshiro, Yuuki's friend as well. I was just wondering why you were here in the first place. I thought she was being robbed or something. I'm so sorry."

"Ok. Wait here while I go get some supplies we might need." Jack runs off quickly. *In his house* "What should I bring? Hmm....." He found smoke bombs, snacks for him and his friends, and a butter knife, just in case. "Could come in handy." He put on his dark hoodie and packed his bag. "Time to go," as he ran back too Yuukis house.

Status
Not open for further replies.