• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Creeper's Mega Shop! (Requests Closed)

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300

Welcome to Creeper's Mega Shop!Requests are CLOSED

Hi everyone, CreeperNinjaGamer here. I'm opening a shop! Request a not-too-complicated Mega Pokemon and I will do my best to fulfill your needs. Aaaaannnd rules.

Rules:
1:
I will only be taking two requests at a time, as I have many other time-consuming activities on my weekly calendar. I will have two W.I.P. projects and two to-do projects.
2: Please, do not spam me with: "Hey, when is my mega gonna be done?" Or: "You are slow!" I have a lot of things to do during the week, as I said. If your request is not done within a week, than you may PM me.
3: Please comment on my work before requesting, however I will not be enforcing this rule.
4: Do not be asking me for super-complicated Megas, for example Mega Gigalith, or something along those lines.

That is all.
Mega To-Do List:
1:
Mega Greninja (For @Elemental_Hydreigon)
2:
Mega W.I.P List:
1:
Mega Meganium (For @LatiasMusic)
2: Mega Zapdos (For @Eeveechu151)
Finished Requests:
Mega Electrode
(For @AzureEdge)
Mega Togekiss (For @SpaxThePacifist)
Mega Dunsparce (For @Whimsical Totodile)
Mega Spiritomb (For @theclownfish)
Mega Raticate (For @Boone)
Mega Dragonite (For @Elemental_Hydreigon)

Here's some of my more favoriter Megas.
Rn4qcmh.jpg
gaAMBuH.jpg

Last edited:

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
BLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH (Barrels through my thread with a bunch of new Megas)

tUUd5a3.jpg

Artist's Note: When creating Mega Milotic, I tried to take inspiration from things like the Loch Ness Monster. Mega Milotic's body is much smaller than usual, which gives its speed an *ahem* "tsunami-like" boost.
07cjgxX.jpg

Artist's Note: While getting ideas for Mega Dustox, I took the idea for his larger wings from the Sun, which is why he is part Flying. He has Poison Point because of the red spikes as his "tail".
trgihUY.jpg

Artist's Note: When conceptualizing Mega Tentacruel, this was the idea that was going through my head: "Cannons, bulbs, and more cannons."
gaAMBuH.jpg

Artist's Note: I like cannons, don't I?
Rn4qcmh.jpg

Artists's Note: With this Mega, I tried to take inspiration from books like The Scarecrow Stalks at Midnight, while also looking like a more creepy Cacturne. Yes, it's supposed to look demented.

So, what you guys think?

Last edited:

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
A little tip: When doing details in your megas or writing, try using a normal pen, such as a writing pen, instead of a marker. It will be easier to see them.

Anyways, I really like your Megas. Could I have a Mega Meganium, if it's not much trouble? :)