• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Confirmed Creative Corner - Advanced Filter Options

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Decided to add more to this, but I'd also like filters or something for most-liked works within the past week/month/etc. Perhaps an option for advanced search which filters things based on artist, people you follow, time range, work type (visual/written), work length/size, and keywords/tags? ^^;

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Split this out, as it's a completely different request ^^ Gotta run for now, but will reply properly later...

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, I never replied to this. Basically, it's already on the roadmap - I plan to expand the current navigation to include basically nearly everything you've said, but particularly to allow you to "mix and match" - you could only show written works from the last day, for example, or the Most Liked from people you follow, etcetera. Basically, although it won't happen for a while yet, I'm definitely interested in making this happen.