CoroCoro Reveals 17th Movie Title

• Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Moderator

The latest issue of Japanese magazine CoroCoro has leaked and brought with it details on the 17th Pokémon movie. This movie is currently going by the title of Pokémon: The Cocoon of Destruction and is set to feature Yveltal, Xerneas and some Mega Pokémon.
    Movie 17 CoroCoro details.
    As always with Pokémon movies it will be released during July, this one aiming for release on the 19th of July 2014. This movie will be the first set during Ash's adventures in Kalos and is the first sixth generation movie, however it isn't the first to feature Mega Pokémon as the 16th Pokémon movie featured Mega Mewtwo Y.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Dec 12, 2013.

1. RiasRed
    Featuring Mega Scizor, heck yeah! How is it going to have Mega Mewtwo X and Y in it?
    daniel sendros likes this.
  2. AirountouIsland
    Can't wait to watch that new Pokemon movie
  3. SuperSableye24
    I never even got to see the 16th movie. ;-;
  4. Demelza
    Pokemon TV are currently streaming the 16th movie along with the Eevee and Friends short that goes with it! :)
  5. Toastie
    I'm assuming the title is a reference to the cocoon Yveltal resides in before being revived. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar to the 14th movie and have two different versions for the corresponding mascots. Pokémon: The Tree of Life for Xerneas. You heard it here first.
  6. Picnicker Virgil
    Aww no Mega Kangaskhan, Alakazam or Medicham. I would love to see them in the anime. I still like that we get to know more about Mega Pokemon in the anime, I want to give one to an RP character but I feel like I don't know enough about it to do that yet
  7. Jariii
    Looks very interesting for sure :D
  8. daniel sendros
    It looks like it is going to be a very exciting year for pokemon fans