• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

CoroCoro Reveal New Pokémon Keldeo

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
keldeo2.jpg

Japanese magazine CoroCoro have revealed a brand new Pokémon called Keldeo. The news had been expected since late Saturday night when the first scans of the front cover of CoroCoro went around the internet, the scans clearly showed a silhouette of the new Pokémon, and as we now know, the magazine officially announced it inside.

Read More

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
This isn't that much of a surprise pretty much everyone (who is into Pokemon) knew that Keldeo would be announced either this month or next :p

That is very true, but it's still nice to see its proper announcement. Not to mention the fact I can't wait to see how it'll fit into the movie. :)

Demelza said:
Rileyixx said:
This isn't that much of a surprise pretty much everyone (who is into Pokemon) knew that Keldeo would be announced either this month or next :p

That is very true, but it's still nice to see its proper announcement. Not to mention the fact I can't wait to see how it'll fit into the movie. :)

Yep, seeming though things have seemed a bit slow lately :)

It's nice that they finally officially revealed Keldeo, although I won't be really interested until it's given out. I want to see what kind of impact it'll have on the competitive metagame :)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Weeds said:
It's nice that they finally officially revealed Keldeo, although I won't be really interested until it's given out. I want to see what kind of impact it'll have on the competitive metagame :)

Depending on how things are done, I'd say a release in Japan in July is quite likely, it can then go alongside the movie releases.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I want one because it's pretty. That is all~

(Not sure why I like him, 'cause I'm generally not fan of equine critters, but Keldeo just has something awesome about him)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
(Magpie's a closet MLP fan =D)

I can't wait to get my hands on Keldeo finally too, so hopefully it'll be widely distributed over WiFi and not kept to local wireless giveaways only.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
I'll probably get it then let it rot in my PC xD

This happens to most event Pokemon for me, but like Shaymin Sky and Victini I'll find a special place for it in my in-game team. :3