• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

CoroCoro Officially Reveals Hoopa

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
hoopa2.jpg
AnimeNewsNetwork has revealed this morning that this month's edition of Japanese magazine CoroCoro has officially revealed the legendary Pokémon, Hoopa. To go alongside the reveal of Hoopa the official name for the 18th Pokémon movie has also been updated and is now known as Pokémon the Movie: The Ring Genie Hoopa.

hoopa1.jpg

Hoopa is known as the donut loving legendary Pokémon and is a Psychic and Ghost type Pokémon. The magazine also notes that the Shiny Rayquaza previously revealed to go alongside the new movie will be given away at the World Hobby Fair during January and February. The Pokémon will know the movies Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Twister and Extreme Speed.

They finally detail out the dimension twisting lil devil. Hoping the movie touches on the multiverse theory going around.

I know that there's a good possibility that it's not going to happen, but that doesn't stop me from hoping that we'll get the chance to battle Hoopa in it's prime.

I've been disappointed as of late at the sheer amount of event legendaries that we have not had the pleasure of battling, with the exception of a stray few in the past.

Battle themes such as this one will never make their debut due to the lack of wild encounters:

This post has been brought to you by Dunkin' Donuts.
arod_logo.jpg

Last edited:
It kinda reminds me of a Sonic the Hedgehog enemy (maybe the Chao), so I'm not very impressed... I hope its story is cool, at least!