• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Chingling corner - PokéSongs

Hello PokéCharmers!

I've got an idea which in my humble opinion sounds great (I hope it will sound physically as well). Let's warm up our brain cells and create something funny, creative and entertaining! Let's make some PokéSongs!

The goal is simple - we create parodies of popular songs in the Pokémon context like for example CapitanSparklez created some Minecraft parodies e.g. "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz.

Everyone can join, everyone can create. You can cooperate with others and we can even choose a song to be recreated by everyone verse by verse! :) Of course you can write your own songs or make rhythmic poems which can be singed. The only limit is your imagination.

How about that folks? Are you in? I am working on parody of "Wiggle" so be ready for that :p

Song list:
1. "Weedle" by Zamcio - parody of Jason Derulo - "Wiggle" feat. Snoop Dogg (coming soon!)