• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cheese's Pokémon Art Request Thread - CLOSED

Jo, Buttercheese here.

I want to draw Pokermänz but I don't have any ideas.
So feel free to leave your requests below and I'll see what I can make of it.
Here is my Tumblr if you want to see what I can do: http://taritoons.tumblr.com/ (- TariToons -)

Toodles ~

- Request Status: CLOSED -
I am currently not taking any requests.

- Rules/ Guidelines/ Stuff you should know -
  1. There is no guarantee that I will do your request.​
  2. Only Pokémon related stuff.​
  3. Keep your requests short and to the point.​
  4. Keep it simple. The least complicated, the better.​
  5. Only one request per person at a time. After I finished your request, you may ask for a new one.​
  6. No OCs.​
  7. Preferably no humans, but depending on the request I might make an exception.​
  8. I might take artistic liberties (i.e. if you ask for a shiny but I don't like the colours, I might do regular colours instead).​
If you want me to draw anything that doesn't fit the rules, feel free to commission me.
Just send me an e-mail at either taritoons[at]gmail.com or if you use DeviantArt, you can contact me via note.

- Done Requests -

Batch #1 | Batch #2 | Batch #3 | Batch #4

- Top 3 -
ragequit_reptain2.png
riolink&honedge1-2.png
vaporeon2.png

Last edited:
@Buttercheese Okay, I understand... :up:
BUT, I can request this: (This is a OC, but) a Blaziken with glasses and curious/intelligent air. (Like... Curious/Intelligent nature? Nah, just glasses is good)
...!
Hope you can draw this, and good luck for all the others drawings! :)

Oh, I guess you don't know what Froslass is based on than either.
Story time!
Froslass is based on the Japanese folklore figure, the Yuki Onna.
That's why Froslass is always female and looks like it's wearing a kimono (that's why it's an obi and not a bow). And since the Yuki Onna is quite literally an ice ghost, Froslass is ice/ ghost type.
A male counterpart to Froslass imo should be based on a similar mythological figure. Father Frost from Russian folklore would be an idea. I am sadly not too versed in Japanese folklore, I'd have to do some research on that topic ^^'
Nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
oh i
Oh, I guess you don't know what Froslass is based on than either.
Story time!
Froslass is based on the Japanese folklore figure, the Yuki Onna.
That's why Froslass is always female and looks like it's wearing a kimono (that's why it's an obi and not a bow). And since the Yuki Onna is quite literally an ice ghost, Froslass is ice/ ghost type.
A male counterpart to Froslass imo should be based on a similar mythological figure. Father Frost from Russian folklore would be an idea. I am sadly not too versed in Japanese folklore, I'd have to do some research on that topic ^^'
Nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg
oh i know that i just thought it was a bow that story is one of the reasons froslass is my favorite

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'd love to give some requests~! How about a male Levanny that looks "royal" or something in that category. (Who Knows, a Knight or Prince, whatever you think is best!) I'd love to see how this turns out!~
Edit- It's up to you if it's a cosplayer or not~

Last edited:

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
@Buttercheese, sorry for re-requesting, I noticed that my Avi, that you re-drew, had a non-shiny Riolu, and the Riolu didn't have Link's hair, so... Would it be possible if you could redraw it, bu this time, make the Riolu shiny, make it have Link's hair, and instead of it holding the MasterSword, can you make it hold a shiny Honedge? Thanks In Advanced! :D!...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
would you be willing to draw a Stunfisk? Perhaps with a beautiful, gorgeous Swanna feather-covered bra? (if that counts as nsfw just a Stunfisk wearing snazzy sunglasses would be nice)