• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Char's Trading Thread

Well, if I read the many many rules correctly, I can post about trading pokemon and stuff like that here. And while there will most likely be a few pokemon that I will need for different things, at the moment I need two pokemon.

The first pokemon that I need is an Adamant Scyther with Defog and Technician. Unless of course I can breed the Defog from Scyther to Scyther, then the Defog is all I need.

The second pokemon that I need is a male Corsola with Stealth Rocks.

And unfortunately, probably the absolute best thing that I can offer for those are a Zekrom, Mesprit, Heatran, and an Iron Fist Chimchar. So if any of this seems at all appealing to you send me a message.

I didn't see a specific way that I have to type these requests so I hope I did that right. XC

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Defog is indeed breedable from Scyther to Scyther if what I'm reading is correct; however, Defog is only available from previous generations (I think Gen. IV if I remember correctly? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong). As such, I currently do not have a Defogging Scyther, though best of luck finding one. ^^;

Defog is indeed breedable from Scyther to Scyther if what I'm reading is correct; however, Defog is only available from previous generations (I think Gen. IV if I remember correctly? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong). As such, I currently do not have a Defogging Scyther, though best of luck finding one. ^^;

It is Gen. IV, I do know that much. I just don't have pokebank. XC And The Stealth Rocks is only a move Corsola can learn by a Move Tutor in Gen. V.

Well if no one likes my offers then maybe this will be a bit better. I have (or can get very easily) a Shroomish with Poison Heal and absolutely perfect IV's for trade for either of the pokemon I mentioned above.

I will check on my old carts when I get home tonight and let you know if I can get those for you. Havent looked at my gen IV stuff in quite some time.

Well then I guess I will have to bring my A game for anything. If anyone has these or can get me these I can get them any pokemon that I can acquire (or if you can supply it I can do it too) I can IV breed perfect IV's onto whatever pokemon you need. But I just want these two pokemon.

Yeah sadly defog Scyther is a bit tricky to transfer with the whole HM transfer clause being a pain. I will attempt a transfer tonight I bred a few of them on my copy of Diamond.

I hit a bit of a snag during the transferring process last night. My HG game was reset a while back and I forgot about it. Going to work on getting past that first gym today to get access to the palpad so I can trade with myself to fix the HM issue for the transfer.

I hit a bit of a snag during the transferring process last night. My HG game was reset a while back and I forgot about it. Going to work on getting past that first gym today to get access to the palpad so I can trade with myself to fix the HM issue for the transfer.

I really do appreciate this.

Alrighty after some delay I will be ready to complete the transfer tonight so ill let you know when the Scyther is sent over to my copy of pokemon X. I can also confirm that I do not have a Corsola to set up with stealth rocks in this gen sadly. As for what I would like, I would be ok with any female pokemon with a hidden ability.

Alrighty after some delay I will be ready to complete the transfer tonight so ill let you know when the Scyther is sent over to my copy of pokemon X. I can also confirm that I do not have a Corsola to set up with stealth rocks in this gen sadly. As for what I would like, I would be ok with any female pokemon with a hidden ability.

Really? Anything? I can do that, but that is kind of vague.

Im not really picky, I like to have a lot of potentially interesting pokemon to breed. Keep my options open. Simply find something with an interesting, usable ability and ideally female. Doesn't have to be but it helps.

And I hit another dead end. The DS I was using one of the carts with wont accept my home wifi as a valid connection :(

Ill look into this tonight sorry about the delays.

Looking into it further I may not be able to provide the scyther for some time. I forgot they disabled the Wifi trade capabilities of gen 4. Issue here being my HG is so early in the game it needs to connect to the wifi once to get a Pal Pad code. Which wont work since they disconnected the WIFI network features for older games.

Transferring using poketransfer works fine but trading is trickier. I will looking into getting someone from work to give me a hand with his copy of SS.

Ill let you know how it goes.

I only just noticed this thread but I've had a defog Scyther since forever, sorry to only come up with it now -.-
I don't want to 'rob' Jeydis of this trade but I could help out if you're both ok with it. My scyther is defensive though, impish nature, so you'd have some breeding to do before you have what you want. Also I'm not available to trade very often either XD

Ok well let me know if you'll take an impish defog scyther Char ;)

I'll take it just fine. XD Breeding is not an issue for me. So long as I can get it and the Defog transfers to the child pokemon I can breed all I want. Heck, breeding is all I do now. XD So if you want me to breed you something for the Scisor just say so.

Well an iron fist Chimchar would be cool :) I like breeding as well so no specific natures or anything required either :) I don't know what time zone you are in, but I think the soonest I could trade would be tonight at some point from 9 pm GMT, does that work for you? My FC is 4983 - 5187 - 4207 by the way

Well an iron fist Chimchar would be cool :) I like breeding as well so no specific natures or anything required either :) I don't know what time zone you are in, but I think the soonest I could trade would be tonight at some point from 9 pm GMT, does that work for you? My FC is 4983 - 5187 - 4207 by the way

Well I am EST so if what I see is correct you are 4 hours ahead of me. So 5 pm my time. But yeah, that would be fine. I should be awake my then. And no need to put your Friend Code down. I see it right there on your avatar. X3 Mine is in the same spot.

Ok thanks :) yeah I'm actually CET so GMT+1 but I always figure GMT is better known so I just use that for easier calculations of time difference for both parties ;) alright, I'll get online around then and I'll pm you at the moment I actually get online

oh by the by, I think you can also safely breed a Corsola the way you want it and then trade/transfer it to your ORAS game if you're getting one, move tutors are making their return there with many of the old tutor moves :)

I just need a Corsola to breed to get the Cradily I want.
oh well in that case I'll see if I can get you one from my white 2 game. It'll need to be a male then right?
Btw, dude you get up early :| or am I just miscalculating?

edit: boy, you sure find a lot of red shard if you need green shards... you need 10 for stealth rocks, I'm at 6. 35 red ones XD

Last edited:
Ok, male Stealth Rock Corsola waiting for you :) I only have just under three hours left to trade today though and the next moment I might be able to get online is somewhere on sunday. Pm we when you can trade alright?