• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

'Charms Party Bus!

SHOULD THIS HAPPEN

• YES

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • YES

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • NO YOU'RE CRAZY

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
this will most likely never happen unless we somehow, miraculously get enough funds to get some sort of a bus to travel around from city to city across the US and/or Canada for at least a week)

So yeah! We were messing around in chat and being silly and suddenly the idea of a party bus came up and SO WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ON THE 'CHARMS PARTY BUS 2K16!!!!!!

We've mentioned songs to play during the ride, dances to dance to, cosplays we'll do... and though it has yet to come up, places to visit! >:D

So yeah, what would you like to see if this party bus were to ever happen?

Please note that the party bus is not endorsed by anyone nor has it been approved by anyone nor is it even remotely a plausible thing to happen at the moment, it's just a huge big "WHAT IF" floating around my mind.

For anyone wondering how REALISTIC this endeavor is, if we travel around in a regular minibus carrying 20 of us for 10 days, we'll need about $35,500. That's a lot of money :p

Price breakdown:
Room - $150/day per 4 people (or $37.50/day per person)
Food - $20/day per person
Bus - $2,000/day
Extra Fees (the just in case, like attractions and stuff) - $20/day per person

So unless a miracle happens and someone wins a lottery, or the prices deflate a lot, or something... yeah XD

• Disneyland/World
  • Harry Potter World
  • Ann Arbor
  • A convention???

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
This idea is crazy and the most insane thing I've ever seen. Let's do it! D:< As long as no one lets me drive. We will all die if I drive. As for places to visit, anywhere there exists a Charmsian who is crazy and proud enough to go along with this idea.

This would be super fun. If money and life worked out perfectly, I'd totally be in. We shouldn't ignore the wonderful haven of Ann Arbor, though, as a stop. It has lots of super awesome attractions like comic book shops, museums, and of course, lovely parks.

This would be the best thing ever, but I doubt I'd ever be able to actually go. I'm piss poor, have school to think about, and am in the UK anyway. If I somehow drummed up enough funds to go to America after I finish my A-levels, then I'd be more than up for this!

.-. I remember chatting about something like this before in Chat...That said I still LOVE the idea, though as to where I will be during this whole escapade is up in the air at the moment. I'm going to be out of the States and in the Caribbean for about a year and a half this coming February and then in some place, god knows where, back in the states after that. But if everyone is going to be traveling around the states just don't forget to call me up! I would love to hang out with everyone!!
Also by the time this comes about I will probably have money to actually join along in the fun so 'yay'?

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Pick me up in NYC, when you get the chance.

No really this would be amazing. But renting buses are expensive, and we gotta transport it overseas. I'm all in.