• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charizard C-Gear Skin Comes to Europe

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Charizard_C-Gear_skin.png

Last month owners of European copies of Pokémon Black and White were able to unlock and download the Venusaur C-Gear skin via the Pokémon Global Link. Now it's Charizard's turn.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
inb4 Dem and Rex. >:3 (j/k ilu guys)

Charizard is my favourite of the final stage Kanto starters, so I'm hoping that someday it'll make its way to North America too. It looks pretty cool, and I bet it's even better on an actual DS. :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I've been waiting for this one since Venusaur became available :D

Charizard was always my favourite Pokemon until Manectric came along. He'll always have a special place in my heart though for all those treasured Pokemon Red memories ♥

He shall grace my C-Gear for the foreseeable future~

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I'm lazy and late here what can I say? xP

Charizard is one of my top two fav Pokémon from Ash having his (as some of you know I'm a big fan of the anime), and was always my starter in Red/Blue and Firered/Leafgreen.

Shall get this downloaded in a bit! ♥

Yes, yes, yes! I've been looking forward to these, as they aren't extravagantly 'cute' like other ones. I'm so happy they aren't exclusive to Japan.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
'Zard's looking pretty awesome on that skin. Not sure it quite beats the Worlds 2011 one with the skating Pikachu, but still awesome nonetheless.

That's pretty darn nifty - I can safely say they'll be a Blastoise skin coming soon due to the arrival of 2 of the Kanto starters - but for now, that 'Zard's getting on my C - Gear.