• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Calem and Serena for the TCM

Hey!

So recently, I tried to make a Trainer Card using the TCM to represent my progress in Pokemon Y, when I realised that the sprites for trainers are only present upto B2W2.

What I'm requesting is pretty simple. Just two more trainer sprites should be added, one for Calem in default clothing, and one for Serena.

And, if you're feeling up to it, maybe sprites for Tierno, Trevor and Shauna? I dunno, it's just a suggestion.

Cheers!

Well, so I was free today, and I looked around, and I saw a guy on DeviantArt called tebited15. He has made sprites (HERE, HERE and HERE) that look like exactly the kind of sprites that the TCM would use.

Now, I'm NOT suggesting to steal these sprites and put them in, but surely it wouldn't hurt to ask him? From what I've seen of the comments, he seems to give permission for use to anyone who asks. One has even been labelled as "free use".

Anyway, I hope you'll take this into consideration!

Cheers!