• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Burst seal and amulet and charms talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The burst seal is actually a story of my region gymleader finding an item in the library and it one of the writing of mine under the name the burst seal story revealed

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So, uh. This is not how discussions in a forum work. I know that most of you are not used to forums since this particular form of internet communication is older than most of you, but there are certain rules and codes of conduct to such.

The first one is that there is absolutely no discussion value in one-word posts. Those are flat out SPAM and are not allowed by our Global Rules which you really should have read.

The second is that forums are not comment threads on Facebook or the like. If you have something to say, you say it. You don't attempt to generate hype and then say exactly half a sentence and expect people to actually care. If you were to actually discuss your ideas in depth - in one post - and actually asked for feedback or critique or gave people anything to actually go on, I'd have no problems with you. As it stands however this thread has about as much discussion value as something that really doesn't and is only slightly removed from pure SPAM.

So I'm going to lock this and urge you to read the rules before posting anything again. If you need further explanations as for how forums work, try actually looking around at other threads, or ask us. Next time anything like this surfaces, more than just verbal warnings will be handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.