• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

building a home in our hearts, a kalos journey

Taylor looked around cautiously before walking down the steps of the boat that had brought her to this region. Taylor began to look for the pokemon center, and as she walked down the side walk, she kept glancing around to make sure no one was looking at her. for good measure, she took her long caramel brown hair out of her ponytail and let it fall infront of her face. she couldn't risk anyone recognizing her. she had run away from her parents for a reason and she was never going back. peering up, she realized she had no idea where to go now, so she walked up to a random stranger and asked with her head down" excuse me but do you know where the pokemon center is?"

Reginler had come back to Kalos right after the Grande Tournement to master the powers of mega evolution. His Gallade (Razor) and him hoped to actully aquire the mega ring. They are mainly focusing on that first before they find the Galladite so when they find the Galladite, they can actually use it and not get the chance of someone stealing the precious item. Their train finnally made it to to Lumiose City "Ok Razor, this time, I will mega evolve you" Reginler assured his Gallade as they dashed out of the station. "Salamence! Fly us-wait a second, if I spend more time with Gallade, he might mega evolve!" Reginler said "Cmon Gallade! I'll race you to Shalour!" He said as Gallade and him raced to Shalour.

Last edited:
walking around in shalour city alone was slightly intimidating. just as she thought it couldn't get worse a wild fletchling popped up near her. Taylor jumped and then sighed in relief. it was only a pokemon. Taylor heard a loud noise coming from her left and decided to investigate. "hope come with me" she murmured as she let her eevee out of its pokeball. she saw a gallade but didn't see it's trainer "go hope! use shadow ball!" she said

Without looking, Razor extended both of his blades and sliced the shadow ball into bits. Suddenly, Reginler hopped down from a tree, feet first, perfect coordination "hey don't try to hurt my Gallade like that!" He said with annoyance in his voice

Taylors eyes widened "s-s-s-sorry. i-i thought it was wild or one of officer j-jennys" she said looking down at the ground. she picked up hope and walked over to the gallade and started to talk to it " im sorry i attacked you. are you hurt? do you want a potion?" and then looked at the pokemon trainer. embarrassment on her face. 'again, i-i'm really sorry. anything i can do to help you out, to make up for attacking your pokemon?" she asked

"Nah it's all good." Reginler said "but do you know where the tower of mastery is? All I know is that it's here in this city. I'm trying to get my Gallade here to mega evolve. We've been traveling from reigon to reigon, and after a big tournament I went to, I think we are ready. Also one more question, do you know if we have to battle someone for the mega ring?" He asked.

" you want a mega ring?" she whispered and thought back to those strange rings she found in the sand. digging through her bag she pulled them out. they where small bracelet shaped things with a colorful stone in the middle. "is this a mega ring?" she asked as she held it out for inspection.' if this is a mega ring, who would have thought that i'd find it right after running away from home' she thought to herself.

Reginler looked at the ring. "The shape is a mega ring, but the colerful stone in the middle is fake. The colorful stone activates mega evolution. It looks like someone actually smashed the stone and replaced it with a fake one" Reginler said "but who would wanna destroy such a priceless artifact?" Reginler wondered.

"well if the stones fake, we'll just get a new one." she said and snapped her fingers "ok hope, use dig and look for a colourful stone." she said to her eevee as she put her down. after a few minutes of waiting hope came back with 3 different stones "thanks hope" she said with a smile as she took the stones and passed them to the other trainer " any of these the one we're looking for? she asked, they were all smooth round stones that shone with different colors " oh also, whats your name? im Taylor Bauro" she said and then realized her mistake of revealing her last name

" I'm sorry, but keystones are only found in mega rings, which are extremely rare" Reginler said "The names Reginler, grandson of Cynthia and king of epicness!" He said. Gallade read Taylor's mind and tapped Reginler on the shoulder and told him her thoughts "wait a second you ran away from home?!" He said in astonishment

Taylor looked up in shock " h-how'd you know?" she asked quietly before gripping the other pokeballs in her pocket "you know what. that does not matter. your not going to try to make me go home are you? because if so, you've got another thing coming" she said, her eyes wide with fear. she took the pokeballs that contained her sylveon, jolteon and noivern out of her pocket. and held them up " i-i ran away because my parents don't like pokemon at all. they abused them in front of me knowing that i loved them, so i ran away" she said closing her eyes tight

At first Reginler was silent. He turned around and looked at the night sky, then a big grin appeared on his face, then he started laughing "haha! Do you really think I would tell? I'm only fourteen! Why would I tell on a person about the same age as me?! Hahahahah! Trust me I'm not a snitch! Although I could beat you in battle. Wanna see my pokemon?" As he said that, all six of his pokemon popped out. Swampert, Metagross, Flygon, Salamence, Togekiss and his Gallade "heres my team! Anyway I knew that because Razor here can read you Mind" he said "anyway I promise I won't tell"

a smile appreared on her face and she began to laugh as well " i'm actually 13." she said with a grin as she let her pokemon out. she had hope (eevee), pixie (sylveon), sparky (jolteon) , and rage (noivern). "i have more pokemon in the pc" she said as she put her hair back up. " i was afraid someone would recognize me and when i saw your gallade, the real reason i attacked is because my old neighbor in sinnoh had one, so i thought he was trying to take me home." she said with a glance up at the sky.

"That's cool. Anyway I'm renting a hotel room for the night. If you can't come because you ran away and all that junk, do you think you can meet along the coast of town tomorrow? I need some support for my battle with Korrina for the mega ring." He asked

Taylor nodded vigorously"sure thing. i'll be there, you can count on it" she said grinning and quickly she turned and began to walk to a small hidden group of trees where she would camp out for the night. bundled up beside hope in her blankets, she fell asleep. the next morning she woke up and finally found the pokemon center. she grabbed her team of hope, sparky, glacier( glaceon), midnight (umbreon) , ashes (flareon) and rage. she walked along the coastline and waited for Reginler

Reginler appeared "ok let's go. Do you know where the tower of mastery is?" He said "I also need some full restores after the battle. Do you think you can give me some after the battle? Not that Im sacred Im gunna lose" he says "and I know I will win 100%" he said with confidence in his voice

"the tower of mastery is that way and as far as healing, leave that to me" she said as she began to walk towards the tower of mastery "when did you meet gallade?" she asked curiously. she loved hearing about how trainers met there pokemon

(OOC:I'll be out for a while bbl)

"Oh I got him once I saved him from a giant forretress in Eterna forest and the forretress exploded. I spent three weeks in the hospital" he said as he shivered at the thought of it "then Gallade, who was a raltz at that time, decided to join me on my adventures" he said

(okie dokie ;) )
"thats pretty amazing that you risked your life for a pokemon you didn't even know at the time"she said as she looked at the tower of mastery, they were getting closer. "so how do you plan on beating korrina? i heard shes got a lucario that can mega evolve." she said as they walked towards the tower

"Yep your right. I've done my research and yes, she does have a mega Lucario." Reginler said " but my plan is just pure power. I send in Swampert for the Hawlucha and Metagross for Machamp then of course, Razor for her mega Lucario." Reginler said as they made it to the front of the tower " I just hope it works" he mumbled to himself

she nodded and thought for a few minutes about his plan "sounds like it will work unless shes got a trick up her sleeve" Taylor said as they were walking into the tower. her and hope walked over to the side lines "also, after your done with a pokemon, send it to me so i can heal it" she called from the wall of the building as she began to get all of her supplies out. she took out her full heals for status moves. she grabbed her full restores as well, but before she used them she would let hope use wish.

"Well, she isn't the only person who has tricks!" Reginler said as he was grinning "If she thinks she is going to win this battle she's got another thing coming" he said

( im going to be korrina for a few posts :) )

korrina heard some voices inside the tower and skated down. she was surprised to see 2 kids and by the looks of it they were both trainers. "hey, if you guys are wanting a battle against me, go to the gym" she said as she placed her hands on her hips "unless your here for something else" she said with a glance at the boy

Last edited:
Reginler popped up behind Taylors back "hey Korrina! remember me from last time?" he said "yup I wanna battle again. This time for the power of mega evolution! And you bet Im going to destroy you just like last time!" Reginler said with confience

ahhh so that was why the boy looked familiar "so you want mega evolution huh. i shouldn't be surprised, the bond you have with your pokemon is very strong." she said as she reached for her pokeballs " okay, this will be a one on one battle so get ready because here we come!" she said as she threw out her lucario " Mega evolve and then use power up punch!" korrina ordered

"whoa whoa whoa!" Reginler said "first of all, you have to start off with you Hawlucha and second of all, are we seriously battleing right outside of tower?" Reginler said

korrina looked at him "if that's what you wish and yes we are battling here and now" she shrugged her shoulders and threw out hawlucha "go hawlucha!" she waited until Reginler put out his pokemon "use flying press!"

(OOC:you mean and went inside?)

"Go Swampert!" Reginler said " Swampert ice beam!" Reginler said as he froze Hawlucha in midair "now surf!" as Reginler said that, Swampert unleashed a giant wave, flooding the stadium

korrina sighed and returned hawlucha to its pokeball "go machamp! use power up punch!" korrina called! this was not going to go down like last time. she promised herself
(ooc i have to apologize, im very bad at writing from other characters pov's)

"Swampert return! Go Metagross!" Reginler said as he threw out his Metagross "Metagross dodge and use psychic!" as Reginler said that, Machamp was tossed into the sky and slammed on the floor a million times, then hurling Machamp into the wall.

korrina looked at her fainted machamp "return" she said before throwing out her lucario "mega evolve and use metal sound!" korrina ordered .as mega lucario began to rush towards Reginlers pokemon, korrina began to doubt that she would win this battle

(OOC: I gotta go bbl and please make this battle a little bit longer please)

"Return metagross, go Razor!" Reginler commanded and his Gallade came out "Gallade psycho cut!" he said as Razor tried to slash Mega Lucario.

"dodge it mega lucario" korrina yelled. lucario dodged it and korrina let out a sigh, this wasn't over yet .then mega lucario used metal sound on the gallade. "alrighty now use bone-rush" she ordered and mega lucario began to run at the gallade with incredible speed