• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Blaziken's Weekend Trivia Contest - Week 2!

logo.jpg

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Last weekend had a decent turnout, but I'm expecting an even larger amount of you to have a crack at the contest this weekend. Whether you suck or not doesn't really matter, just give it a go.

The questions again are rock hard and, again, there's another 42 Points available to pick up. Check the next post in the topic for the questions and don't forget to PM me your answers before the end of Sunday night. Answers will probably be posted on Monday evening.

Rawr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's That Pokemon?

The first category's an easy one, simply figure out who the Pokemon I've screwed up a picture of actually is. You can get bonus points for including what game the picture's from and if there's anything special about it (like if it's a special Forme or or whatever).

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Max Points: 12

Pokéology Study!

Guess what Pokemon the clues are talking about - simple!

1. The distinguishing feature of this Pokémon is how large its fangs are in relation to its body.

2. This skilled swimmer hates accepting food from people.

3. Which Pokemon avoids detection by predators by crawling along the seafloor?

4. Once this Pokemon smells something, it never forgets it.

5. This Pokemon has fangs strong enough to crunch through iron.

Max Points: 10

Cry of the Wild!

No footprints this week, instead - can you determine which Pokemon these cries belong to?

HTML:
HTML:
HTML:
HTML:
HTML:

Max Points: 15

This Week's Featured Pokémon!

You get a few facts about 1 Pokémon, if you figure out which Pokémon the facts are about, you get 5 points - if you don't, you get nothing!

Who Am I?

- I am never Male nor Female — but I can breed
- I am unevolved
- I have two abilities and two types
- I have the ability to defy gravity — but not fly nor do I have Levitate.

Max Points: 5

To participate, PM -ME- your answers before Sunday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to point out, you need flashplayer installed for the cries. But if you don't already have flash installed... what the hell is wrong with you?

Also, DON'T post the answers here. >=O

hey if you want the pokemon trivia to continue with a big hit try things like a theme song for the contest or something like that that can get peple into it also put on and off if the person have to keep it a hush hush ;).