• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Blaziken's Weekend Trivia Contest - Week 2 Answers!

logo.jpg

Quite a number of entries this weekend - but still hoping that we'll get even more next week!

Once again, the scores have been counted and these are the scores for this week only:

ulises87g: 3 Points
Shiny Eevee: 12 Points
Psycho Monkey: 17 Points
LoN Colossus: 19 Points
Phoenix: 19 Points
DiamondPhantom: 19 Points
Weirdmin: 23 Points
XJirachiX: 23 Points
samaraii222: 24 Points
DeftFunk: 24 Points
Pwnermon: 24 Points
BlackLotus: 26 Points
jertyuiop: 26 Points
BlueChan: 34 Points
Xatu: 35 Points
Linkachu: 37 Points
ozmer: 38 Points

But this week's winner with a maximum 42 points is:

[size=40pt]Jet![/size]

The Top 5 for the season now stands as follows:

1. - Jet, 81 Points
2. - Xatu, 75 Points
3. - jertyuiop, 58 Points
4. - Phoenix, 54 Points
5. - samarii222, 43 Points

It's getting pretty late, so I can't put up this week's answers tonight. Expect them tomorrow. Other than that, until the weekend: RAWR >=D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well... 3rd place isn't so bad XD

*Awaits the answers* Because I have a hunch I know where I lost the points ^^;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I somehow knew Jet was going to get full score. XD

I'm actually surprised how many points I got; I really expected only about 8 at most. Congrats to Jet and everyone else, anyways. ^^

*cheers that she got second to last for this week*

I personally wasn't thinking that I was going to get a perfect score. I swear I got at least one question wrong.

Anywho, great job to all the others. Best of luck to all ion future contests.

bah... just shows hurrying through it will score lower :3

Good show for all that did it this week and congrats to Jet for the perfect score! ^^

Curious: Is that all the people that entered or just a few? I thought about answering them, but thought too many people would have entered that it would be a workload for anyone to grade. (Too much thinking eh?)

Note: I have graded for teachers many times with stacks a foot tall. It takes forever if they aren't multiple choice or short answer.... I hate grading essays.

As all the answers are just a Pokemon name, grading is rather simple. I don't think Blaziken has too much trouble grading these. ^_^

That is true but grading over two hundred (that was the number I thought they'd get) take a long time. Then keeping score and trying not to make the slightest mistake... well thats pressure for you.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Those are all the people that entered. I highly doubt that the quiz will ever reach 200 entries a week while it's being done in this format, so it's really not much of an issue. Marking up 20-40 entries can be time consuming, but that's what Ralts is here for. :p

I joined this forum just for the trivia contest. ^_^

I would've liked a better score. I failed on the Pokedex info and the cries. I spent an hour looking up Pokedex entries and only found one!

Katie, you could ask me for the answers. :p

Though getting them from me is probably a worse idea than waiting for Blaziken. I'm pretty sure his answers are more clear than my mixed up answers.

At this point I'm just really interested to know the sprite stuff, seeing as I think that's the only place I lost points.