• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Azure's little shop of wonders! (Closed!)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Now, I'm a beginner at all of this but I haven't got any good ideas what to make anymore. And that's when you come in, to help me practice!
Even though my little shop is small, it'll expand in due time.
Spriting Examples!
These are sprite trainers and OC's!
Chopin-sama.pngPolka.pngDezel.pngTux.png
As well as cosplayers~ (More Examples to Follow)
Fennekin.pngTreecko Gjkinka.png Gjinka.pngZebrastrika.png
(I have to say, I adore that base when dealing with non-evolved Pokemon)
And the New Addition to this little shop is Trainer Shots~ (More Examples to follow, as these are mostly re-colors)
Yuan-Mugshot.pngYuan-World Outfit.PNGJade.png
I'll add more stuff as I get better at spriting, like Pokemon Parties, and such.
I've got a new item for you all! And it's not a sprite, it's a forum signature! I've been experimenting with photoshop, and I really like how I'm going with it!
Here's one of my examples of a forum banners that I've made. Now, all you have to do is provide a render, or a transparent image of that character, and what do you want on your signature and details! Also, if you want, I'll provide a matching avatar as well!

Here are some that I've made, and I'll update as I make more!
Rwi7NI0.png
Matching Avatar with the Signature Banner~
zpF5omO.png

N.pngGarchomp.png
tumblr_n43rbfHAR71tyuin7o5_500.pngLuds.jpg
Requests~ (None at the moment)
1)Rovenz- 2/5 done
2)Sweetiedrops97-1/5 done

Waiting~ (Queue)
1)MXG 15/20 done
2)Fujiwara
3)CloudLine64-Pokemon OC
4) Jolteon the
Ultimate
Please use this request form when requesting, as it's easier for me to see what you want. I don't want an unhappy costumer at my shop!~
Username- (Your Username so I know that it's you, and not a robot)
Request+Details- (For a Signature, I need your transparent image with that character, and what you want on it. For a sprite, just explain the character, or OC that you want me to sprite!)
Other- (Anything else you'd like to say to me?)
IF YOU DO NOT USE THIS REQUEST FORM, YOUR REQUEST WILL BE DENIED.
Rules~
1) I will be taking 2 requests at a time,and 2 people will be on a waiting list. (Notice how I bolded 2) This will follow for everything except for the Trainer Shots. They'll be one at a time, as I just started doing them.
2) Please use constructive criticism, and give tips~!
3)I have a right to refuse a request (Especially the Trainer-shots), if I think it's too hard for me, Not all of these sprites come out amazing.
4)Well, if you want to submit the sprite I made to the TCM, just ask~!
5) I'm busy as it is, so don't complain if your sprite takes forever, I'm working on it.
So, that's about it. Request away~!

Last edited:
Hi, I got a request for you... I want you to make a trainer sprite of my OC's
Here's a reference of my OC... He's not really a character but a Design of the "Good" Soldiers in my Fictions...
x8KsbWml.png

Happy spriting!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Sayaka Miki.pngOC JAEGAR.png
@Stormfang and @Panzer Jaeger I finished both of your requests~!
Panzer- I had a bit of trouble with the helmet, so I ditched it entirely, and the same thing with the gun. I hope you like it~!
Storm- You didn't specify if it was the school outfit or the Magic Girl outfit, so I did the school outfit, if that's fine with you. (You can request again for the magical girl outfit~) (I screwed up on the hair badly.) I hope you like it~!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yo, just wanted to drop in and say your sprites have improved a lot :D Keep in mind that you can make your outlines look cleaner you'll want to make sure you have little to no overlapping lines. I'm not very good at explaining, so I'll let this picture do the trick:

eKrVZ.png

Keep up the good work, though ^^

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
@Grant Alexander Scott and @CloudLine64 , your requests are finished~
Grant- Well, these 2 were interesting, and I started watching a bunch of their videos~ (I screwed up badly on the hair.)
Cloud- At first, I started laughing at myself, thinking that someone would want to see me as a trainer, and not my OC. (On no accounts do I have blond hair, but I have drastic thoughts to dye it sooner or later.)
Azure Sprite.pngGame Grumps.png

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Runner's OC's.png
@Thomas Runner , your request is finished~
But Next time, please specify if it's a mug shot or a trainer.
The first one is Dylan, and the second one holding a phone is Jack. (I didn't have a clue how to sprite his hair, or a beanie, so I left it as is)
---
Also, I rotated some of my old sprites for examples for new ones~

Another request that pertains to the power of sprite-making! :D
Would it be possibrew for yew to make me an avatar? I don't care what it looks like, as long as it pertains to him having to do something with electricity. If you could make that magic happen, that would be amazing. :)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
@AbbieEeveelutions and @Grant Alexander Scott , Your requests are finished~!
Abbie- So, how does it look? At first I was going to make them 2 separate sprites, but then I decided that they look adorable together, just like in that picture. I hope you don't mind that Sylveon is male~ (In actuality, 70 percent of Sylveon's are male, so it isn't half bad)
Grant- So, an Avi, right? So, I didn't know what to base it on, so I kind of used your picture on the CC as a base. Guitar+little amounts of lightning= Electric~! If you want me to make this a mug-shot, which I thought you meant at first, I can fix it.
So, enjoy with both of your requests~!
Glaceon.png Grant.png

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Hey!...

Can you, sprite the Pokémon X, and Y trainer(Male)(The one on the right)(The one with brown eyes, and dark skin). I want it to have medium perm hair, with the wide frame sunglasses black, two-tone bag aqua, bamboo sprig hat, hoodie aqua, sneakers red, ankle socks red, damaged jeans? Also would llike the guy having a customized mega bracelet with colors, matching the colors of a lucario, around his right hand.
Clothing Info., on this site:...
http://www.serebii.net/xy/customisation.shtml
Thanks in advanced! :D!...

BTW, take your time...

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Derpy Lucario.png GrantAVI.png
@Grant Alexander Scott and @Derpy Lucario you're requests are finished~!
Derp- Well, I'll make a transparent background, later, but I just wanted to show you the finished product first. I think I messed up on the perm. And I couldn't get the skin color right, sorry about that~
Grant- Well, Phone? I guess? With a bit of a ahoge on him too~

Last edited:

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
@AzureEdge You're AWESOME!!!... I really like it. The hairs okay, but the skin color isn't right, and, No Mega Ring. BUT... It's ok. I don't want to make it harder by, making you change the skin color, and add a Mega Ring so I'll just take this! Thanks a lot! :D!...

Last edited:

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Hey again, Will you be able to do a mugshot of the trainer sprite, you recently made me? If not then, srry for wasting your time... :(...

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
@Derpy Lucario you're request is finished~! Sorry it took a while, I was experimenting with the hat, and still am, haha. I believed I messed up really badly on the hat, but besides that, everything went well! Hope you like it!
Derp.png

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
@AzureEdge, Wow! This was really fast, a minute ago, I was thinking about when this will be done, and I estimated that it will be done in three more days...
I kinda like it, If you look at it from a far distance looks fine, but... up-close, the hat just looks kinda weird, I think I'll just keep this, unless you'd be willing to maybe remove the hat, or do something to make it look better... Thanks Alot! :D!...