• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Azure's little shop of wonders! (Closed!)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Regarding the hat, the right side is very straight and I think rounding it out more would help make the hat look more natural. The ears are also rather small, making them larger might help? They look kind of like stubs instead of ears due to the proportions ^^;

But otherwise not bad~! You keep improving and your sprites are already getting a lot better ♥

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
@Kyubeon Thanks~~!
@Derpy Lucario- I finished your trainer without the hat~! I'm going to try experimenting on the hat for now, but besides that, I can't do much on this sprite. I hope you enjoy it~!
-I'm also bad at hair, so I tried my best to keep the perm, if that's fine by you-
Derp.png

Can you do:
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya = Haruhi Suzumiya, Kyon, Yuki Nagato, Mikuru Asahina, Itsuki Koizumi, Mr Arakawa, Ms Mori
Please? If no, just one. Reply which one (Even if I don't know if you will accept)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I haven't been as confident as of my spriting as of late, so I apologize if I took forever replying.
Can you do:
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya = Haruhi Suzumiya, Kyon, Yuki Nagato, Mikuru Asahina, Itsuki Koizumi, Mr Arakawa, Ms Mori
Please? If no, just one. Reply which one (Even if I don't know if you will accept)
I've done these three as of now, how do they look so far?
Haruhi Suzumiya,Haruhi.png Kyon Kyon.pngYuki Nagato,Yuki.png
sprite my pic please
All of the characters in your picture? Do you have a picture with their shoes, or should I make it up,as I go along?
Fujiwara.
Request: A sprite for my Character that is my icon, if you need any other pictures of her. just let me know.
Sure, I'll take your request!~

i would like an anthro jolteon sprite please and if its not to hard mabey a trainer shot. if its not to much truble if it is how bout just a cosplayer

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Hey guys, sorry I've been so busy as of late, I haven't replied much to this thread. Ill try to get these last requests done ASAP, and then I'll close the shop for now until further notice. Is there any other requests that anyone wants, signature banners, pokemon trainers or anything, now is your chance to spam with requests.
(I'm closing the shop at the end of the month.)
@AzureEdge Umm...my Pokemon OC? :)
Sure thing!
i would like an anthro jolteon sprite please and if its not to hard mabey a trainer shot. if its not to much truble if it is how bout just a cosplayer
Sure thing! It might take time to make it, haha.
Btw thanks
No problem! Unfortunately, I won't be able to write all of that, as this is a 80x80 sprite we are dealing with, and it's just not big enough to write all of that. As for the rest, I'll do it later, so no worries!

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
Username- Icy Aaron
Request+Details- can you make a banner with the mangle picture i attach and it says not just a dream

Attachments

• community_image_1415722801.png
    community_image_1415722801.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 29

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'm getting to all of your requests today, so this post will be edited with everything. This shop is now completely closed.
@Icy Aaron- The shop is closed, but I did your request anyway. Please tell me if the red becomes too dark so I can fix it.
fnaf_s_background_by_shadowwhisper446-d83w9k0.jpg
@Rovenz- I'm almost done with yours, also got rid of the black stuff on Yuki.
Mikuru Asahina.png Itsuki Koizumi.png 222936_Yuki.png
@CloudLine64 - Your OC's hair is challenging, but thanks for the reference pic!
@cutiecat97- The sprite is taking longer than I thought, it'll be up by the end of the day!
@Kanako Yasaka - Thanks for the second reference picture ! I'll get to it!~

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
I'm getting to all of your requests today, so this post will be edited with everything. This shop is now completely closed.
@Icy Aaron- The shop is closed, but I did your request anyway. Please tell me if the red becomes too dark so I can fix it.
View attachment 238654
@Rovenz- I'm almost done with yours, also got rid of the black stuff on Yuki.
View attachment 238653 View attachment 238652 View attachment 238651
@CloudLine64 - Your OC's hair is challenging, but thanks for the reference pic!
@cutiecat97- The sprite is taking longer than I thought, it'll be up by the end of the day!
@Kanako Yasaka - Thanks for the second reference picture ! I'll get to it!~
what do you mean the red become too dark i dont see any red

oh wait i see it now yeah it does need to be brighter