• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Any interest in a fanfic movie?

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
I have recently become intrigued with game combinations - especially Pixelmon, a Minecraft Mod that brings Pokemon into the game. I figured I might try my hand at making one of these combos. However, I thought I would do something different. I thought I might do a type of fanfic movie, involving a different kind of Pixelmon - Minecraft mobs as the Pokemon, and people catching and battling them!

I just wanted to know if people might want to see something like this. Currently, I don't have the software or the knowledge, but sometime in the future.

So basically, if I did something like this, would you watch it? Just post a comment on if you want to see it, I will make a comment if I ever complete something like this. Happy playing!;)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I would like to see this work. It seems like a good idea.(This is coming from a fanfic writer.)
But I have a question. Are you going to voice it all as a movie, or leave it all captioned like a silent movie?