• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Announcements To Be Made At Jump Festa?

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Jump_Festa_Logo.png

December, a time close to Christmas where the cold weather is in full swing and people are rushing about to get Christmas shopping done. It's also the month when the annual Jump Festa event takes place in Japan. But this year things are set to be slightly different with the fact the Pokémon Company plan to attend for the very first time.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
17th and 18th, eh? The latter is on my birthday. :3

The odd thing about the Pokemon Company is that their announcements don't always follow a trend. They have made big announcements at places that nobody ever expected to hear anything (ie. with PokeDex 3D), so I wouldn't count out a new game announcement just yet.

If it not a new game, maybe they'll highlight a game that's announced between now and then - which could still easily happen.

Yes I'm hopeful. I just find this news interesting. I hope they do something special for it. ♥

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
If it not a new game, maybe they'll highlight a game that's announced between now and then - which could still easily happen.

Yes I'm hopeful. I just find this news interesting. I hope they do something special for it. ♥

Thing is for a game to get announced it doesn't follow the trend of when past games have been announced. As far as I remember nothing gets announced in December, at least not main series games. Although you could be right in saying they'll show something off that'll get announced soon.

I'd like to see movie news to be honest (even if it is slightly soon after the vicitn movies), or some manga news. (just because we don't get enough manga stuff ;_;)