• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Dandur

hey guys, just wanted to see if there was any interest in a new region based rp

If so please read the rules and gym bios as their will be questions later on

Rules
1. No god-mod, if I say its
god-mod than its god-mod and you will change it
2. You Pokemon are allowed six moves maximum and you are only allowed a maximum of 7 Pokemon with the minimum being 6. Iwill make exceptions if you can provide a valid explanation(s)
3. Please keep your teams reasonable this is an additional challenge region meaning it is designed for pre-establish trainers not beginners
So no magikarp, no dunsparse etc
4. Fan mades are fine provided you let me know before hand so I can go over their abilities for god-mod
5. Please use as best grammar as you can, i understand if you arevbusy just let me know thats why your grammar might be a little bit off
6. If you are rushing or really busy trying to reply to a keep up and are worried you might be left behind, let me know and we can organise something so you don't get lost

This rp will only have three characters including myself to begin with, so I will wait until there are at least four character bios before making my selection

so for some reason it wont let me post the map I designed in here but I posted it in the creative corner so here is the link
http://pokecharms.com/works/the-dandur-region.22545/ (The Dandur region)
and here are the basic bios of the gym leaders

1. Ground
David- a rough tough miner whose Pokemon are workers first and battlers second.
Golem - explosion, rollout, stone edge and hammer arm
Steelix - dig, iron tail, thunder fang and aqua tail
Gliscor- stealth rock, aerial ace, earth quake and fire fang

2. Dark
Reyna - mean, cold hearted and calculating, nothing is too low for Reyna, everything and anything is justified to ensure victory. it is rumored she enjoys offering to hep tutor young trainers before defeating their pokemon and walking away laughing
Houndoom - flame thrower, inferno, thunder fang and sucker punch
Sableye - mean look, sucker punch, toxic and dark pulse
Weavile - night slash, icy wind, embargo and double team

3. Normal
Sgt T. Edwards - strong military man, who believes any kind of strategy is pointless and that all Pokemon battles should be ruthless and instinctual. His team consists of:
Tauros - rage, pursuit, strength and zen headbutt
Snorlax - sleep talk, rest, giga impact and body slam
Braviery - aerial ace, fly, shadow claw and brave bird

4. Ghost
Justin - very laid back calm demeanour outside of battle but when engaged he is swift and precise in his actions
Gengar - toxic, sucker punch, dark pulse and energy ball
Spiritomb - shadow sneak, sucker punch, dark pulse and destiny bond
Froslass - blizzard, hail, crunch and shadow ball

5. Water
Flow - A classic seaside girl when she isn't surfing with her Pokemon she's out swimming with them, highly enthusiastic and fun loving she would rather lose and have fun than win but in a way that was cruel or mean
Lapras - sheer cold, surf, ancient power and ice beam
Ludicolo - rain dance, energy ball, waterfall and giga drain
Kingdra - hydro pump, dragon pulse, Draco meteor and dive

6. Poison
Viper - pale and scarily thin, viper's personality matches her appearance, anti-scoial and withdrawn she battles using rigid, abrupt movements to direct her Pokemon rarely ever speaking any louder than a whisper.
Crobat - air cutter, aerial ace, steel wing and cross poison
Serviper - poison tail, crunch, night slash and iron tail
Tentacruel - poison jab, wring out, hydro pump and toxic spikes

7. Flying
Lena - zippy and quick thinking Lens is an excellent Pokemon trainer well on her way to becoming a Pokemon master. Her team hits hard and fast giving opponents little if any time to react
Altaria - sky attack, dragon pulse, perish song and cotton guard
Emolga - volt switch, thunderbolt, acrobatics and electro ball
Skarmory - steel wing, spikes, stealth rock and whirlwind

8. Fire
Cole - hot headed and easily agitated, his fierce fighting spirit and fiery temper
Talonflame - flame charge, aerial ace, fly and razor wind
Chandelure - overheat, heat wave, shadow ball and solarbeam
Arcanine - extremespeed, thunder fang, flame wheel and iron tail

Character bios must include the following; Name, Age, Home region, Looks, Clothes, Personality and Pokemon

Here's mine
Name: Jake Anistar
Home region: Sinnoh
Looks: lightly tanned with slim-buff physique, sun bleached blonde hair and brown eyes
Clothes: red t-shirt, dark skinny jeans and a worn leather jacket
Personality: overall jake is a generally caring person with a big heart and a lot of knowledge, knowledge he enjoys sharing with others
Pokemon team
Scar (lucario)
Hot-shot (talonflame)
Genji (greninja)
Reinhardt (garchomp)
Road hog (ferrothorn)
Bastion (Metagross)
Knightmare (fan-made)

name : Nick Aiser
home region : Unova
looks : pale skinned with a thin/skinny physique, platinum blond hair and honey brown eyes
clothes : a white shirt, a sandy yellow fur coat, beige jeans and a sandy yellow Fedora
personality : Nick is the type of trainer who usually goes solo but enjoys company on his adventures and cares for pokemon
pokemon team
Thor (Electrivire)
Loki (Sabelye)
Freya (Blaziken)
Tyr (Lucario)
Ymir (Mamoswine)
Odin (Alakazam)
Voiphis (Fan-made)

Name: Ashley Hotaru
Home: Mahogany Town, Johto
Looks/Attire:
images

Personality: She's nice, bubbly, and funny around people she likes but can tend to be blunt or even condescending around her enemies.
Team
Gargor (Granbull)
Lilli (Lilligant)
Fabio (Gallade)*
Meridian (Aromatisse)**
Harbinger (Dusknoir)
Slash (Aegislash)
Lotusire (Fan-made)***

*If I can get permission, I'd like him to be mega
**Shiny
***A Grass/Psychic type looks like an ancient kind with a cloak of vines and his head in the middle of a lotus blossom, carries a wooden staff carved with ruse and with and opal gem set into it.

Last edited:
Seeing how my team is packing a mega lucario, garchomp and a fan made, Aegislash is fine. Also seeing as Dandur is a challenge region being OP is recommended