• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Day Out

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai was in the mirror and slowly zipped up the front part of the onsie, but suddenly stopped half way when he heard a curtain being pulled open. He turned around and in the moment his eyes lid up, Cassie, she looked so adorable. Sai didn't want to take his eyes off her, He completely forgot he still hasn't fully zipped up hid onsie.

The way the onsie fully matched her curves, it was a pretty nice fit on her, since she was small it looked even more adorable on her.

Sai held his hand up, so she could see him.
"Cassie, over here."
he gestured her over to him, he still stood between the world mirror. His Pangoro ears gentle swayed side to side.

Sai was happy, it's been a long time, but hes actually smiling really. It only took the help of a female from his past, a girl who, he might have feelings for and he realized it. Before the nights end, he's going to thank her, the way he feels he needs her.

Her head perked up, looking over to the source of the voice. Carrying her clothes, she went over to Sai and giggled in amusement at his costume. He looked very charming, she admitted. It was endearing how precious he looked in it. However, as she came closer, she began to notice something off with the costume.

It wasn't zipped all the way up.

"Ah..." Her eyes were glued to his bare, muscular torso. In all honesty, she'd never seen a man quite that fit before, and it made her nervous all over again. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she put away her folded clothes and placed her hands on his torso. "It seems, you forgot to zip this up."

Carefully and slowly, she pulled the Pangoro onsie's zipper all the way up.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai smiled when she came closer to him.
"You look very ador-" but he was interrupted by Cassie's hand on his chest. His face slightly lite up in embarrassment. He shivered, his body was enraged with goosebumps from the soft touch of Cassie's skin.
"I guess i did.." he said. Sai reached up and softly gripped Cassie's under arms, he felt this overwhelming sensation when she softly touched his chest.
"Cassie.." he said under his breathe. He begun to lean into her, after she had zipped up his onsie.
"I have to gi-" but he was interrupted again, but this time by the PR man.

"Are you guys ready? We have the video ready for you." he smiled.
A group of people begun to form outside the Video area to see the video that was gonna be made today.
Sai let go of Cassie's arms and backup a bit from her, but he was still smiling, he looked down at PR guy and shook his head and smiled.
"Yea, I think we are ready."
He looked back at Cassie and whispered, "Tonight, at the light tower, after the Movie.. okay?"
he then walked away with the PR guy to put himself in the spot they wanted him in.

"So here right?" he asked.
'Yes sir stand right there' PR replied.
Sai stood by as he waited for Cassie.

She honestly didn't know how to react. The moment he placed his hands on her, she was shackled. Her feet were cemented to the ground and her eyes glued to his. Closer and closer he leaned, but she couldn't tell her body to do anything. Her mind was numb and her heart was stirring.

Cassie felt her eyelids slide to a close for a moment, before the PR guy's voice brought her back. She swallowed her saliva, and her eyes flicked to the floor. Her body felt hot, so she tugged the collar of her onsie. His whispers made her shudder without consent, and she furrowed her brows further. "Oh, so you'd like to see a movie too?"

And then, he was off to the spotlight. Cassie felt herself smile, and joined him there.

They shot the video with a hundred pair of eyes watching.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai and Cassie begun their video, he was nervous because he had never done this before and there were other people watching them now.
He slightly pulled his hoodie down to hide his face.

moments later..

Sai and Cassie had finished their video, the PR guy and his crew were editing the video, so they had us wait outside in the lobby. Sai had walked out of the changing room, his shirt was half way as he finished dressing himself. He put his belt on that had his two Poke-balls on them. He sat there and waited for Cassie to come out of her room, he noticed to his left a small crowd that was waiting next to her changing room, his eyebrow raised a bit, but he smiled and thought to himself:
they are probably here for Cassie, I'm not surprised.. shes a great trainer.
He started to talk over to her room and wait on the opposite side of the door leaning on the wall, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he waited.
"Maybe Purrloin is playing around with her cloths haha"
he chucked to himself at the very thought.

Sai was aware of his feelings towards the women, he knew something was there between him. She made him smile, his heart would beat a thousand times when she touched him and laughed with him.

The moment the camera was turned off, Cassie's smile faded from her face. She pulled down the hood of her onsie and wiped the sweat trailing down her brow. She pulled on another smile, to keep face to the PR crew, and soon afterwards, proceeded to the changing room.

Purrloin trailed beside her, mewling excitedly as the trainer picked her up. They entered the changing room together. Cassie placed the kitten on the ground while she kneeled before her bag to pull out her clothes. She began to strip down and redress, and Purrloin seemed very keen on watching the door.

The last touch was her fedora. Once that was on, she exited with her bag and onsie, only to find a small crowd had gathered in front of her room. Once again, she fabricated a smile, making nice and speaking with formalities a politician would envy. "I've got other plans with my friend today, though. Maybe next time."

The crowd dispersed, and her eyes glanced back at Sai. "They should be done editing by now. How about we check out the result?" Her mask was still on. She didn't want to take it off, because she'll only have to pull it on again. And it was just too tiring.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai nodded and followed behind Cassie, only to have noticed Purrloin on top of Cassie's fedora. He reached over and stroked the kitten's head, the tickling sensation of her purrs left its mark on Sai's hand. He noticed as the crowd left, a few guys were waiting by the door. One being tall and muscular: One that was swearing a suit, well touched hair and charming face: Another who was a real pretty boy, had a group of girls goaked his every move and another who had glasses, a real scholar. He couldn't help but think to himself ' I wonder if they are here for her..' but the thought quickly left his thought when he heard Cassie speak.
"They should be done editing by now."
Sai turned his head to her and nodded, he picked up Purrloin from her hat and cradled it in his arms. The kitten was just a baby, she had just came into this world, and she has already did a lot of good things in one day. He wiggled his finger at the little one and chuckled to himself when she reached up pawing at his finger.
"You're adorable, just like you-" he stopped himself then looked at Cassie. "Just like your mom.."
"Murrr murrr~" Purrloin replied.
She was able to grab Sai's finger and take a nip out of it. Sai winced a bit, and pulled his finger slowly away from her.
"Someones hungry. I'll feed you after."

And so he walked next to Cassie, his feelings for the day slowly started to fade away for the day. He took a deep breathe and stood beside Cassie when they came up on the PR guy and his crew.
"Over there by the big screen please, go watch it's finish" he said.

'You can't call for help.' Her mother's voice flashed in her head, and Cassie shut her eyes tightly. It was a deep scar she had. A scar that did not show. It was under her skin. It was mental. And being so attached to someone triggered it. She remembered her childhood, making friends with neighborhood children, talking about each other, about their backgrounds. Theirs were always so light and happy, while her's... It always seemed so... Messed up.

And her mother Jeanne, oh, she always knew. She knew every single word she said that was not in her favor, about her complaints with living the way she did, and there would be so much yelling and pain that the young girl was bruised beyond reason in a place that could never heal; in her heart. For a long time, she felt trapped. Tormented to no end by Winona's constant hounding to be what she wanted Cassie to be. And for a long time, all she could do was call for help through her eyes, until the scars simply overtook her heart, and she could cry no more.

She barely heard Sai's voice, but when the Purrloin stirred on her head, reality was back. The scar felt heavy on her chest, and she couldn't help but dig her nails into her arm to punish herself for disobeying what had been broken into her by Winona. It was ridiculous. Every single shred of who she was had been destroyed, and it was so difficult and tiring to salvage them. She just played along with the mask she'd been given. Cassie didn't care. She didn't care about the men waiting at the exit. She would finish the date, and she would live on the way she always did.

Alone.

Even as they watched the finished video, her mind was a thousand miles away.

Last edited:

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai had watched the video, a little amazed and a little lost. He liked the video, don't get him wrong but his mind was far away as well. He looked at Cassie and wanted to ask her a question, but he noticed her eyes were distant.
"oh.."
he said to himself, he felt bad. Cassie had wasted her time with him today, his mind became stroke with dishearten thoughts. The PR guy asked Sai for his Pokenav.
"Yea.. here you go"
he handed the man his device and he walked away. The PR man had transferred the video into Sai's Device. He walked back over and held the device out to Sai.
'Here you go sir, thank you for your service.'
Sai nodded and took the device away from him. He looked back over at Cassie and let out a soft sigh.
"Cassie.. lets go.." He said.
Sai took Cassie's hand firmly but he didn't look at her. He felt he couldn't look at her, it would risk him looking into her soul and he didn't want that anymore, he would break her again, and in return.. she might break him.
So he nudged her forward, He spoke to himself but was hoping she would hear him.
"Cassie.. we are skipping the movie, I have to tell you something now. We need to go to the Light tower, now."

Be pulled her firmly behind him. He watched as the guys at the door had stared him down as he made his way to the front with Cassie in his hand and him guarding her.
"Excuse me please.."

The tall muscular guy had blocked Sai's way.
"Where are you going with the woman I love there little guy."
Little guy? Sai was almost the same height as this man, he was muscular, almost like a Body builder, Sai had a travelers muscular build, but his body was more fitted to him unlike the other guy.
"Hey there boy, can your commoners hand let go of my next queen please"
This voice came from the both the mouths of the pretty boy and the rich kid.

Sai had become annoyed now, He lowered his head, and his eyes were covered by his hair slightly. He gripped Cassie's hand slightly, he didn't grip hard enough to hurt her, but he was sure she could sense the cold harden aura around him.

Last edited:
The squeeze of his hand was enough to bring her back. Cassie felt her breaths become shallow. Too shallow. As if the only was to get enough oxygen was through gasping. Her chest was tight, and she realized that her vision was marred from tears. So she quickly wiped them away.

Cassie let out a shaky sigh, but it was cut when Sai had suddenly nudged her forward. "P- Purrloin..." She small kitten jumped into her arms, but her eyes were set forward. Sai wasn't looking at her. Yet again, she found herself choking from a lump in her throat. She was so emotionally confused, she didn't know what to do. He spoke urgently, almost direly, but she couldn't place why. Cassie wanted nothing more than to rewind and think. The fact that he was yanking her along like a dog on a leash made her squirm. She tried pulling her hand back if only to stop for a moment and shed light on what was happening.

Until the guys showed up.

She watched and listened, as they antagonized Sai. Cassie could feel her blood boil at the way they called her a queen and love. She was shaking in her boots, but not from fear, no, it was anger. In one, violent jerk, Cassie pulled her hand from Sai's and stared down the three men, her eyes resembled hot iron, and they bore into them mercilessly. "I am no one's love. And I am no one's queen. I don't know any of you, so stop pretending that I do!" Purrloin shrank into her arms, cowering from her anger. "You don't even know me! How can you love me?! Because I'm pretty? Huh? Because I have money? I'm not a prize to be one, and I certainly will not belong to a person I don't even know."

This time, she turned to Sai, her eyes hot and moist as tears threatened to form. "I can't read minds like you do. I have to know what's going on. You're no better than the rest of them. You can't expect me to know what you want or what you're thinking. I'm just a person. I'm not a goddess of a deity. And I'm tired of pretending to be one." She lowered her fedora just as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Now if you'll excuse me. I would prefer the company of my own self."

Roughly, the trainer whirled around, pushing through the barricade of men and sprinting into on of the many alleyways of Lumoise City. She knew them like the back of her hand, and she was gone from their sight in a second. Once she was far away from the crowd, from everything, she slammed her back against the alley wall and screamed and cried and broke down. Purrloin tried to soothe her new trainer's cries, yet, Cassie was too deep in sorrow to notice.

What pained her wasn't the fact that she was no longer considered a person. What pained her was the fact that all those men had fallen in love with the hollow shell her parents molded in place of who she really was. And she didn't even know what that was anymore.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai stood there in agony, he didnt move, he didn't say a word, all he felt was Cassie's hand jerk from his. As if someone had taken away his teddy bear as a child. He clenched his fist as he heard her harden words towards the other guys. But then, as if he had been held against a wall and slowly one at a time, was punched left and right to the chest. Cassie's words of anger and lonliness came smashing its fist at Sai.

"I cant read minds like you do. I have to know whats going on. You're no better than the rest of them.."
He let her words hit his chest with so much force he almost let out a whimper of pain. All he could do was answer her in his head.
"I know you can't read minds.. I'd would never want you too. I know.. you need to mmow what was going on... I am no better then the rest. Of course you wouldn't know.. no one does.. I wouldn't want you to know.. No Cassie you're wrong.. you're not just a person..."

As the other men stood their feeling horrible about them selves, hurt in the heart. Sai stood their for a moment, his
eyes had finally changed back to normal. He slowly felt the momentum of his feet; One foot, after one foot after one foot, he walked, with his hair
covering his left eye. He followed the deep blue aurora Cassie had left behind as she ran away from them.

Moments later..

After many minutes of walking, Sai was just a doll that had been pulled by his owner as he trailed the aurora, he soon came across the alley, and in the alley. The cuddled up broken and sobbing woman, named Cassie he had spent most of his day with today.

This is why, Sai never got close to others, when he thought he was doing right, later to ruin it in one finally sweep, He walked towards her slowly, the echo of his footsteps and the soft cries of Cassie were the only sounds that filled this part of the alley way. He didn't know how to tell her. But he decided to let a few words come from his mouth, to clear up what happened. He soon found himself standing in front of Cassie, just behind Purrloin, He bent down and picked up the small kitten. He didn't look at it, but his one hazel gray eye pierced down at Cassie. He spoke, letting out something he's never done in a while.

"You're right you're a person.. "

He said with a monotone voice, but it was more distant then usual and slightly iced.

"You are a individual.. but the person, i was with today, the individual who smiled and went along with the day, that wasn't you was it..? the person i saw in the cave.. that was you.. The broken, scared lonely, exhuasted one thats you. .right? or am i mistaken.."

He sighed and looked away then back at her.

"I never thought of you as a goddess.. A girl who bangs on a glass for help isn't a goddess. One whose constantly trying to please the mass.. whose outter shell let her get the best of her isnt a goddess.. So i repeat my statement.. You're not a goddess.. but you are a individual. This Cassie on the floor who thinks no one can see her.. or hear her, thats the real girl.."

He paused, and begun to speak again, but his voice got lower.

"You had me fooled at the start of the day, i could honestly say.. i almost fell for your smile. but i guess i'm just as dumb as the rest. Forgive me.."

He didn't blame Cassie for acting the way she did around him. Sai had been sort of on his toes this whole day, he realized how foolish he acted, how out of place he was. So he turned and begun to walk away with Purrloin in his arms he stopped on the outside of the alley."

"Listen.. It's my fault.. you've come out.. I know this isn't want you wanted, Ive been a bother to you all day.. So.. I'm taking Purrloin for the night.. I'll feed her. Just.. in an hour meet me at the top of the light tower.. I'll give you her. . then youll never have to see me again."

Last edited:
Her heart had hollowed out, emotions escaping with fears. But when Sai came along, it filled up once again with a vengeance. Cassie didn't want to listen. She wanted to tune him out, yet, at the same time, she felt that he needed to. Because his words held nothing but truth. Tears ran down her cheeks like a waterfall as she stared at him in awe. She wondered how, and why, it was so easy for him to see through her and pick apart lost pieces from faux ones. He was pulling out shards and her emotions gushed free. Cassie felt her breath hitch, and she gritted her teeth while her hands clutched tightly at each knee. As usual, she hid behind the shadow of her fedora.

Ironic.

How she always wanted to break free from her parents' shadows, yet she always hid in them. Her throat felt tight. She could hardly breathe, let alone speak. But she trembled in her place and forced herself too look him in the eyes.

But by then, he'd left.

Each step took him further away. Him and their Purrloin. She didn't know what got into her, it's as if she'd been possessed, but before she could do anything about it, she was up on her feet, and running. Cassie ran towards Sai and her arms flew around him, keeping him from going any further. She pressed her tear-soaked face into his back, and wrung the pain from her heart into her hold. "Don't... Go..." She managed. Cassie was shaking with sobs, because it took her that long to realize that he'd always seen her for who she was.

And she didn't want to lose him.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai had walked to the end of the alley, with no emotion in his step, he didn't understand where he was, but all
he could hear were the sounds of soft tears. He looked down at the Purrloin that had been in his arms. It was staring him in the eyes, in fact, she was staring hard enough that it seemed that she had jumped into Sai's eyes. The poor kitten was terrified right now, she couldn't tell why her former master was taking her away from her current one. She quickly stood up on her hind legs and laid her front paws on his shirt.
'Purr Purrr!' as she called out for Cassie.
Sai didn't understand why the kitten was acting this way.

Just when he was about to say something to the kitten to calm it down, he felt a rough push on his back, and the warmth of someones skin against his elbows and followed by warm liquid that soaked into his shirt and turned cold after a few seconds for each drop of liquid that hit his back.
"Don't.. go.."
A voice that was familiar to him, but it was painful and heartbreaking. It was Cassie, she had gripped Sai to stand still point in the Alley. His eye widen slightly when each word was spoken to him. He could feel how much she was shaking and with each deep gasp of air she took in as she sobbed against his back.

He turned his head to the side, the side where his eye was visible. He saw her, He saw Cassie, crying, she looked even smaller than before. He broke, he became terrified, but he didn't want to leave her, his mind was telling him to run but his body stood their for a few seconds. His eyes spun in sync with his feet, and he heard the drop of his bag hit the cold hard floor over Cassie's sobbing. Before he knew it, his arm was around Cassie completely, Purrloin was sandwiched between her chest and Sai's stomach. His forehead had made a seat out of her head. Small warm drops, fell onto Cassie's cheek one by one, turning cold.

"Forgive me Cassie.."

He was in pain because she was in pain, he was sad because she was sad and he cried because she cried.

"I won't leave you.. forgive me."

He picked her head up, he held her face in his hand, he leaned in. In that moment the world froze, the Purrloin in his arm was frozen, the sounds of distant cars stopped ringing, it was still and quiet. Sai's lips finally caressed Cassie's, he felt the gentle skin of her lips held grip to his, his eyes were closed. They were so warm, he felt the tears from his eyes finally roll down his cheek, or.. was it the rain that had begun to slowly drop, when he leaned in on her. One thing he knew, was that he didnt want to let her go.

Last edited:
Warmth. All of a sudden she could feel nothing but warmth. A soft, furry creature squirmed against her chest, and the quiet 'purr' it emitted brought her back to her senses. The sky was darker than it was before, and it cried as well. But her tears had stopped flowing, and all that remained was the warmth. Her head nestled under Sai's chin, she felt protected and safe. Like finding a new comfort blanket.

Finally, Cassie released the breath she hadn't realized she held. It felt more like a breath off relief. Her body instinctively began to relax in Sai's hold, and despite the trickle of rain pouring down on them, she felt content. Her wet eyelashes stuck against her high cheekbones, but she lifted her lids when Sai held her face.

The gray irises peeked slightly from their frame of long lashes, and they looked deeply into the hazel eyes Sai had. They were only getting closer and closer, and she couldn't find if in herself to resist. Their lips brushed against each other, and it felt like she'd eaten cotton candy. So soft and sweet. Her eyes were closed again in no time.

Eventually, her knees gave in, and she found herself clinging to him as the rain poured on their backs. After a long while of remaining in that position, she finally said, "Let's find some shelter... I bet Purrloin wouldn't want to get wet..."

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Her lips were to soft to let go, as if he had kissed a cloud. They were addictive to him, the longer he held the longer he floated. But he drifted back down as Cassie pulled away and spoke.
'Let's find some shelter.. i bet Purrloin wouldn't want to get wet'

Sai listened to her voice, and finally realized it had been raining around him. The cold drips of rain broke one by one against his body, soon his hair. had been soaked. He looked down at the Pokemon as she squirmed around to stay dry.
"The Pokemon center isn't to far from here.." he suggested.
Sai felt a small sting in his hand, Purrloin had gotten antsy in his arms. He had a nice idea, his eyes scanned around for his bag until he found it. He pulled his jacket out of his backpack, He whipped it around Cassie's head and handed her the Purrloin. He smiled, It was so real Sai couldn't believe it himself, but he was happy.
"I'm sure she missed her mom.. and doesn't like the rain huh?"

As the rain came down harder, as if someone had pierced the sky with the sharpest knife. Sai took held of Cassie's hand and nudged her forward softly, he wanted to lead her over towards the Pokemon center. He put
one foot in front of another and his body begun to move, and hopefully Cassie with him.

The jacket draped over her like a blanket, halting the rain. Purrloin quickly jumped into her arms and curled up. It didn't show yet, but their Purrloin would grow up to be rather tricky and deceitful, only natural for the Dark type. Thus, she wanted to enjoy this innocence while it lasted. "Feline Pokemon typically don't. And I'm just glad she misses me while she still can." Slowly, Cassie gazed upwards to Sai, her eyes bleary from the rain. Her cheeks were burning, and her heart was pounding.

At the moment, she couldn't think. Her mind had halted. But at the moment, she just wanted to stay close to him. Cassie felt vulnerable and exposed. She just wanted some cover.

The young woman could feel the water seeping through her clothes, matting down her hair. She walked side by side with Sai, until the signature red of a Pokemon Center came into view. It seemed empty, granted it wasn't near the main streets. Not a lot of people would be able to find it.

The center doors slid open the moment they drew near. Purrloin pretty much jumped straight from her arms into the dry facility, and Cassie couldn't help but smile. "It's been a long time since I had young Pokemon... I forgot what it's like."

Her team were all fully trained and classified as fully grown. They were mature and serious, nothing like the cute Purrloin she just received. She can't remember the last time her Pokemon were called cute. Stepping inside, Cassie slid Sai's jacket off her shoulders. She held it in her hands for a moment before offering it back to him. "Thank you."

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai could only gaze up at the Pokemon Center as they walked up at the sign. He smiled, just barely enough for it to scare him again. This is were it all started, the day for him. He met Cassie down the street from here, Purrloin hatched in here. It waa only natural for him to end up back here, with her, in his hand.

As they entered in, the kitten quickly jumped down onto the dry floor. she was happy to be in a dry area before her furr became extremely wet. Sai walked in after Cassie, His hair completely soaked, his cloths completely soaked but he wasn't upset. The rain splashing on his skin the way it did actually calms Sai down, more then anyone would know.

"Thank you" said Cassie.
He looked over at her and took his jacket from her with a nod.
"Any time.." he replied.
his heart was beating fast, she couldn't tell yet. All he wanted to do was be close to her again, so he acted. Sai walked over to her, he was against her, he could feel how warm she was. How warm he was getting through body heat transfer.

"Oh no you kids are damp!" a mysterious voice spoke out.
He made Sai turn his eyes away from Cassie for a little bit. It was Nurse Joy, she was walking over to them with warm towels in her hand.
"Hurry now, take off your shirts and pants immediately and wrap yourself up in these, I'll dry your cloths." she said.
Nurse Joy seemed slightly angry with them, for coming into her building damp the way they did.

Sai felt a slight force come between him and Cassie; Nurse Joy had pushed her way between them. She handed Sai a towel, then turned to Cassie and handed her, A white toweled robe and an extra towel.
"The rain isnt going to let up for the night so you both can stay here, Unfortunately we dont have an extra room."
Nurse Joy looked at Sai with narrowed eyes.
"So im going to have to allow this young woman to stay in your room, until the night is over. But dont get any kind of ideas young man." she said.
Every word that came out was directed towards Sai. As if she thought he'd try something perverted with Cassie in his room.

"W-Wait what?"
Sai was confused, he didn't know what Nurse Joy was talking about. She automatically made it seem like Sai was a pervert.
"I-Im not like that honestly." he said.
Sai held up his hands and waved them to assure her he wasn't that kind of man. Soon followed by these assumptions, were sounds of opening Poke-balls. Pangoro and Luxray had came out of their balls. They wanted to meet Cassie, but Sai didn't know that yet. All he saw was his two Pokemon come up behind him with grins.
For the second time in his life, Sai was embarrassed.

"Well whatever the Case, please hurry and get out of your cloths now, and ill take your Pokemon to heal for the night as well."
as she glanced at Cassie with a smile and then back at Sai with narrowed eyes.

Cassie watched the Purrloin shake droplets of water off her fur, but everything seemed to move so slowly. She couldn't keep her eyes open; she was nodding off already. Something sturdy, yet soft. Damp, yet inviting. She didn't realize it, but her body had moved itself against Sai; head on his chest. Only the sound of Nurse Joy's voice snapped her back to attention. "...huh?"

The dark haired girl blinked her eyes quickly, allowing reality to come crashing into her senses. In what seemed like an instant to Cassie, Nurse Joy had come between her and Sai, handing each of them a towel. She held the warm, fluffy item in her hand before quickly wrapping it around herself and drowning in its comfort.

Her gray eyes shifted, looking almost shocked when the nurse had practically asked them to strip. Red danced across her cheeks, but the towel hid that well. She wanted to object, but knew she had no choice. Her eyes fluttered to her boots upon realization that she had come completely unprepared. No spare clothes or anything. "...Yes ma'am." The towel was not too big, but neither was she. The white fluff managed to drape all the way to her knees as she kicked off her boots and undid her belt. She slipped out of her leggings, and the blush on her face only grew and grew. Finally, off came her turtleneck, leaving her in nothing but a towel and her lingerie.

"Will they be ready soon?" She gathered her items of clothing and handed them meekly to the nurse, further growing flushed when she mentioned that she needed to stay in Sai's room. In that case, they really really need to be done soon. Her Pokemon stirred uncomfortably in their Pokeballs, especially Ryu. But she nodded at them surely and they hesitantly relaxed.

"Sai..." She whispered his name without daring to look back at him. How could she? Cassie was so embarrassed. "Do you mind if... I use your room bathroom first?"

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai's eyes were lowered at the time, Cassie had begun to undress. Nurse Joy wasn't paying attention to him, but his eyes wondered over, his face became over come with pink as he watched one by one, Cassie had taken her cloths off. First a boot; it came flying across the room next to him, then came her belt. The sound of the leather being rubbed across her pants sent slight chills down Sai's back. He couldn't help but let out a soft gulp, quiet and barely noticeable when he saw her leggings begin to come off. thankfully her body was covered up in a towel. Then her turtleneck and by the time she was done, Sai's eyes were closed and he had been blushing like crazy.

Nurse Joy smiled and picked up Cassie's cloths, she was happy that Cassie followed her orders.
'Yes hun, your cloths will be ready soon, I promise' she said. She smiled at Cassie it was warm, and caring. It soon transitioned to a cold glare towards Sai, she was upset that the boy still hadn't taken his cloths off yet.
'What are you waiting for young man? do you want me to do it for you?!' she said sternly

Sai jolted a little. "N-No ma'am I got it.." he replied. Sai looked down and took a deep breathe, he could feel both Luxray and Pangoro lightly laughing at him in their Poke-balls. He shot a stern glare at them and they quickly stopped. Sai gripped the sides of his shirt, he could feel the cold damp shirt brush up against his skin, at the same time he could feel the shirt suction cup release it self from his skin. He pulled it up over his head, the strain of his abs and muscles tighten up. From the left side to the ride side, his upper torso was covered in scars ranging from think to thick from long to short all over. The front torso that Cassie first saw at the video place had become full imaged. Sai's eyes were closed and his face was pink like a ribbon. His torso was fully sculpted out. He proceeded to remove his belt which contained both Luxray and Pangoro and placed it on a near by chair.

He took a deep breath, you could tell because his rib cage flexed and released a few times, he took hold of his outer rim on his jeans and begun to unbutton them. He proceeded to slowly crouch over and dropped his pants until he was only in his black boxer briefs. He picked up his pants and shirt, also his socks and handed them over to Nurse Joy, who also had been blushing slightly until he spoke.
"A-Ah.. here Nurse Joy" he said.
Nurse Joy shook her head snatched Sai's closed, finally snapping back to reality, she walked away mumbling to herself.

'Sai..' said Cassie.
Sai turned his gaze towards Cassie, his face still slightly pink from cheek to cheek. He couldn't help but stare, Cassie looked like a warm teddy bear but she was also in her lingerie and he made him nervous.
'Do you mind.. if I use your room, bathroom first?' she said.
Sai nodded and pointed towards his room, but he became slightly quiet on the count of his shyness right now. So instead he walked forward, "Yea, I-I'll show you.." he said. Sai began to walk towards his room hopefully with Cassie following. He stopped and begun to enter a code to his room which then opened the door. It was dark, Sai extended his hand and slide it up the wall turning on the lights.
"It's right there Cassie" he said as he pointed towards a Blue door that was on the left side of his room, and next to it was Sai's bag with fresh clean cloths on it he had washed a few days ago but never wore. After he showed her, he walked over towards the wall and stood there.
"I-I'll wait right here for you" he said as he leaned up against the wall.

She could literally do nothing but stare. Her face, yet again, flared like a rash. Cassie gripped the rims of her towel tightly, unable to move her eyes from Sai's body. Her heart thrummed like a caged Beautifly, but finally, her eyes closed when they burned from not blinking for too long. When they opened again, her eyes stared at the ground, following Sai's feet as he led her to his room. "It's right there Cassie" He said, and her eyes trailed to the direction his finger pointed. "Ah... Thank you."

Cassie took two steps in, but stopped yet again. She didn't dare look back, from fear of not being able to look away. So she spoke with her back to him. "I won't be long" Despite this, she looked back at his bag of clean clothes, and blushed deeply. She was oh so embarrassed to ask, but she knew she had to. It was either that, or strutting naked. "Ah, um... Sai... Do you... Mind if I borrowed some of your clothes?"

Her face was lit up like a Christmas tree, not daring to meet his hazel eyes. The dark of her hair had slipped out of its ponytail, and framed her face in an array of abstract strands. It draped over her back, over the towel. She hid in her bangs, embarrassed beyond anything else. "Just until Nurse Joy finishes our laundry." She quickly added.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai looked back when he heard his name.
"Ah.. umm.. Sai, do you mind if i borrowed some cloths" she said.

Sai's eyes had been staring her down without him noticing. How the towel caressed her curves, how his heart skipped and hopped looking at her. All his head could do was nod being mesmerized by her womanly features.
"Yes, g-go ahead" he said shyly. "Go ahead and take whatever from my bag" he said turning around facing away from her.

In his bag contained, a black shirt, blue boxer briefs, a pair of swearts and a hat. Sai completely forgets that he has a pair of extra cloths most of the time. He proceeded to close the door for her, so he doesn't look like a peeping tom. As he stood outside, the images of Cassie in her underwear kept poping in his head, his face became hot. His cheeks turned red. He didn't know what to do, if he kept staring he'd be classified as a pervert, if he didn't it would just make him want to stare more.

He hung around the door like a puppy, waiting patiently, until the sound of Poke-balls opening came from the lobby. Sai didn't pay to much attention, because another thought hit his head. Him and Cassie were to share a room. How was that to work? If he slept around Cassie, he might accidently become excited, embarrassed and shy all at the same time.
"Maybe ill sleep near the door, on the floor" he thought. "With Pangoro and Luxray around me."
He'd have to talk to Cassie about it after she returned.

She bit her lip gently, her heart hammering at his stare. Where he looked felt hot, and she can't help but wonder if Sai secretly had heat vision. "T- thanks." Her eyes, in turn, were glued to him as he exited the room. Worry that he might catch a cold filled her, but she was shivering all the same. Quickly, but carefully, Cassie sorted through his clothes, choosing one of his sweatshirts and blue boxer briefs.

Soon after, she entered the bathroom and locked the door. The towel was unraveled and hung on a hanger, along with Sai's clothes. She stripped out of her under garments and stepped into the shower, turning it to warm water. Cassie let out a long, relieved sigh as he water rained down on her. She tilted her head back, feeling it drip onto her face, and lifting her hands palm up to catch the water. Cassie didn't know why, but she wondered what it would be like if Sai was in the shower with her. How crowded would it be? How closely would they need to stand to each other? What would he do? What would SHE do?

And again, her cheeks burned. She hugged herself, and finally proceeded to washing her hair and lathering her body. Once she was satisfied, she began to dry herself off and wrap her hair in the towel. Folding up her lingerie, she then pulled on Sai's sweatshirt and boxer briefs, blushing faintly at the thought of wearing his clothes. Yet, it was warm and comfortable, and she couldn't complain.

Quickly, she stepped outside and found the man out in the hall. "Sai, it's... Your turn." She mumbled nervously, completely unlike her.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai had slightly drifted off in his mind, until he heard the sounds of two clicks come from his room. Soon his door opened up and Cassie had walked out. He saw that there was a slight mist coming off her body and he smiled. He knew Cassie had enjoyed the shower in his room, she also looked really cute in his cloths.
'Sai, it's.. Your turn.' she said.
He leaned up from the wall and blushed, Sai nodded and looked at Cassie. Her hair was still slightly wet, so it caressed her face and he stared at her. He turned to her and walked up to her, he stood in front of her and grabbed her wrist gently. Sai gradually lifted her wrist until he was high above her head. His eyes dimmed down, he gazed at her beauty.
"Cassie.. I.. need to tell you something important.." he said

Sai slowly leaned in on her, his lips pushed up against her, his breath became heavy and he didn't want to let go. He could hear the snickering of his Pokemon slowly fade to the back of his mind as he felt the warm embrace of her lips against his, then he let go. Quickly, he was getting hot and he had to stop, he opened the door to his room, and in the same pace shut it behind him. He slide down and smiled blowing his hair out of his eyes than quickly rushed to the bathroom closing it.

Sai's Luxray came up beside Cassie and chuckled, he looked up at her.
"Ryu is boiling over there you know.." Luxray said standing next to Cassie, glancing at the door time to time.

(Let's say her encounter with Marz happened before this... And it's one of the reasons why she was so sensitive to all of those suitors earlier)

His eyes burned into her soul. She couldn't think, she couldn't move. All she was is frozen. Like a deer in the headlights. Cassie felt her face boil when Sai approached, her heart picking up speed with each step he took. When he held her wrist, she felt a fire erupt from the place his skin brushed against her's, and she felt herself go weak in the knees as once again their lips embraced.

Instinctively, her eyes slid shut. This kiss felt different from the one in the alley. It felt... Healing. Like the broken pieces of her heart were being meld together from the warmth of his lips. But all too soon, it was gone, and he was gone. Click went the bathroom door, and Cassie found herself touching her lip as a flurry of conflicting emotions drowned her. She didn't know what to do, and she hated herself because of how gullible and naive her heart was. It'd been broken once already. But now, it was ready and willing to accept another person? She couldn't believe herself.

Cassie found herself clawing at her cheek. Eyes shut tightly. How cheap of a woman was she? However, a sudden voice inside her head roused her from the self-loathing she felt. Her eyes opened to find Sai's Luxray, and she furrowed her brows curiously at it. "You have telepathy..." Way to state the obvious, Cassie. And just as she said that, a pop from the other end of the room, followed by a surprised exclaim ensued. In a flash, Ryu was by her side, about to go after Sai if the door hadn't been shut. 'Did he hurt you?!' The Lucario exclaimed in worry, and Cassie gave a weak smile.

"No. He's been nothing but nice to me. You have nothing to worry about."

Ever since her experience with Marz, Ryu had become even more cautious than he already was. Especially around men. He warded off most of them; the ones he claimed had bad intentions, and the ones he knew his trainer would be attracted to. He would take no chances. He didn't want her to hurt the way she had before. However, comfortingly Cassie placed a hand on the top of his head, caressing him gently and allowed him to relax. "We'll be staying in his room tonight-"

'His room?!'

"So you better behave." She reinforced, sternly. The Lucario backed off somewhat, his ears dropping slightly. 'Only if he does.'

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
( Okay, that's fine )

Sai found himself inside his shower once again. The warm water wrapped around his body, as he held his head under the rushing water. Shhhhh shhhhh the water went, the sound was mind numbing, Sai held his hands against the wall for support, his mind softly fading off. The Soft echos of a different girls voice replayed in his head, then soon they were interrupted by Cassie's voice. Each end of his lips stretching to his cheeks, he cupped his eyes,
"I'm sorry Laury, I couldn't keep my promise.. I fell for another woman" he said. Sai slowly picked up his head, a light fog had formed at his V-Line to his feet, shrouding the area. His smile released, he found himself drifting off again. "At least I kept my promise, I found another woman who was willing to hold me like I would do her.."

Soft images off Cassie crept up inside Sai's mind. Images of Cassie in her lingerie, her figure, her form, her body and him caressing it against his showed up many times every few minutes. Once he felt his lip curl and his teeth sink it that he knew his destructive desire wanted to play, but he rejected himself. He thought to himself, Cassie.. He was badly madly in love with her, he wouldn't do anything to her ever he couldn't. they way she stares at him, her soft hand touch, her soft addicting kisses, was enough for him, she was his everything now, well at least he knew.

Sai turned the shower off, he grabbed a black towel big enough for him and wrapped himself in it. When he went to check in his bag, he realized Cassie had taken his only other pair of underwear, he blushed hard. He grabbed hold on his sweat pants; the only other pair of cloths in there, and placed them on. He walked to the door and rested his head against before opening it.

He found himself facing Cassie, Ryu and Luxray at his door. His eyebrow cocked up slowly and slightly moved to the side
"you can come in now Cassie.. You and your Pokemon" he said. Sai had already set up the bed for Cassie and her Pokemon; it was that big. He smiled as the sheer force of stomps from Pangoro made its way into his room, and behind him Luxray; they gladly made a nice bed for themselves on the floor were Sai was going to sleep.

"Might as well get the others then?" She gave him a stern look yet again and the Lucario did his version of a pout. Nonetheless, he left to gather the pokeballs on her belt. Once he returned, Sai had opened the door. A brief staring competition occurred between the Lucario and trainer. So with an awkward cough, Cassie returned Ryu to his pokeball.

The petite trainer peered into the room, seeing how beds were already made on the floor. She blinked slowly and looked back to Sai. "It's... Your room... You shouldn't sleep on the floor..." Carefully, she reached out and touched his hand, grasping it, and as she stepped inside, began to pull him towards the bed. "We can share." For a brief moment, Cassie released his hand, placing her belt of pokeballs on a desk and taking one of the pillows and placing it on the foot of the bed. "I'll sleep with my head on the foot of the bed."

As she said this, she proceeded to climb on the bed, suddenly feeling the fatigue in her body. Her eyes were heavy, and she just started to lay down. As if on cue, Nine burst from his Pokeball and climbed up on the bed, curling around his trainer as she placed her head on the pillow. His tails swept across her body and covered her up like a blanket. He eyed Sai carefully, ready to snap his fangs or set his hair on fire if he needed to. "Ah... I'm so tired..."

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai, blushed when she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room. He watched as she slowly laid out on the bed, but just as he was about to lay next to her nine busted out of his ball and curled up around Cassie. He couldn't help but smiled, with a gentle touch and petted Nine's head and grabbed the blanket on the bed and slowly pulled it over Cassie and slightly over nine. "You're a good boy.." He said with a happy smile.

Sai proceeded to slide his legs into the bed on the floor he made, he looked over at Pangoro and Luxray who had already fell asleep on their side of the room, he looked up to see Cassie's hair slightly hung over the bed and crawled down towards him. He clapped his hands and off went the lights, he laid there and looked up at the ceiling. He didn't notice that there was a small window above his room, since all the lights were off in the city for the first time. All he heard was the sound of the tapping drops of water against the window and the muffled ones that fell against the Pokemon center.

Hours later..

It was probably 12 am, it was pitch black in his room, and slightly in the Pokemon center. Sai stared up at the ceiling he still hadn't fell asleep yet. He felt the soft vibration of something under his pillow, when he lifted it up a blast of soft light hit his eyes, it had a small effect on him since he had been in the dark for a while. It tickled his palm, he looked at it and opened it up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It said on the screen, Sai sat up and looked down at the phone. "My birthday huh.." He said to himself. "I wonder where they are right now" he thought.

Sai couldn't help but think of his mother and father, he chuckled to himself. 21 years, 16 years of being alone, every year on his birthday he found himself thinking of his parents, when he'll ever get to see them again. The bitter happy thought often caused Sai to shed a tear or so. He felt two small drops of water fall from his eyes, he begun to curl up and let out a soft sigh. He looked back and saw nine and Cassie fast asleep. He smiled and stretched out, he remembered that he had no underwear and felt a soft scratch from his sweats against his inner thigh. He got up and went into the bathroom, he felt himself needing to use It. He quickly stood up and entered the bathroom, he turned the light on and closed the door careful not to wake up Cassie.

(For anyone who has been reading this, this is the last reply to this RP ♥ we continue the journey in Le Saut Trompe (Kalos Travels) and Who's going to miss you?, Please continue reading )

Last edited: