• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#700 - Sylveon

Re: #??? - Ninfia

Considering that Eevee genders have a much higher male percentage verses female, I'm somewhat surprised how feminine this new evolution looks (even moreso than Glaceon which was already pushing it). The "ribbons" are just a bit much imo, but eh... It's not a bad design, it's just not a particularly great one either.

I'm calling Flying-type. That was the first impression I received upon seeing the pic and I guess others have felt the same way.

Edit: I've added a higher quality scan of Ninfia to the cryptidex entry. I think I like it a bit more now. ^^
It might just be the cuteness pokemon. It just looks so different than the other eeveelutions.