#683 - Aromatisse

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Demelza, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Moderator

683-0.
    #683 Aromatisse
    Fairy

[​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Furefuran
    Classification: Fragrance Pokémon
    Height: 2' 07"
    Weight: 34.2 lbs.
    Egg Group: Fairy

[​IMG]
    Ability: Healer
    Hidden Ability: Aroma Veil

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Aromatisse was first found alongside Slurpuff on the 2nd of October, the two are featured on a new advert going around for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

Additional Info: Aromatisse, the evolved form of Spritzee, can give off a variety of different smells, from a pleasant fragrance to an odor so repugnant to its opponent that it can turn a battle in its favour.

[​IMG]
    X: It despises various scents, pleasant and unpleasant, and emits scents that its enemies dislike in order to gain an edge in battle.
    Y: Its scent is so overpowering that, unless a Trainer happens to really enjoy the smell, he or she will have a hard time walking alongside it.

[​IMG]
    Evolve Spritzee.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolves from Spritzee when traded holding a Sachet.

[​IMG]
    --- Aromatic Mist
    --- Heal Pulse
    --- Sweet Scent
    --- Fairy Wind
    Lv. 6 - Sweet Kiss
    Lv. 8 - Odor Sleuth
    Lv. 13 - Echoed Voice
    Lv. 17 - Calm Mind
    Lv. 21 - Draining Kiss
    Lv. 25 - Aromatherapy
    Lv. 29 - Attract
    Lv. 31 - Moonblast
    Lv. 35 - Charm
    Lv. 38 - Flail
    Lv. 42 - Misty Terrain
    Lv. 44 - Skill Swap
    Lv. 48 - Psychic
    Lv. 53 - Disarming Voice
    Lv. 57 - Reflect
    Lv. 64 - Psych Up

[​IMG]

Aromatisse-X-and-Y.
    [​IMG]
    oct_p6_03_kd8su. oct_p6_01_g7dfj. oct_p6_02_57f7d.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant Administrator

This thing.

It cracks me up.

It makes me think of a Telefang 2 denjuu, complete with the neon colors.

I guess they were going for a Burlesque dancer angle with it? I cannot even. XD

Terribly amused. It may not be a bad-ass plague doctor thing, but.. meh. I'll accept it for its Lol Burd factor and leave it at that.
    HuskyDragonWolvez likes this.
  3. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer Moderator

Ehehehehehe. I need to see a clearer picture I think but I'm liking it and I shall welcome it to my official Y team, oh yes ♥
  4. Nope. You, you strange, weird ugly, bird-looking thing, have put a permanent blemish on Spritzee. Now, (unless you get a sweet evo) i'll be forced to keep my pretty little bird at it's first stage.
  5. This just seems really silly. I'm dying with laughter, I liked Spritzee so much more, but this is amusing. :D
  6. I'm not one of those people who are pissed Spritzee didn't evolve into a plague doctor, but I just didn't expect it to evolve into this. It kind of make sense since it looks like a bottle of perfume, but it just, I don't know. It's nice, but something about it makes me feel like cringing
    austin1 likes this.
  7. Well I wasn't expecting this at all when I thought of Spritzee evolutions, but whatever I'm getting X so it doesn't even matter. Maybe I'll see you sometime if I try to complete my Pokedex or something.
  8. Magpie

It's okay Aromatisse, I adore you enough for everyone ♥

You can't beat a weird owl-gremlin that's totally been fed after midnight~
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  9. Is that a Cotton-Candy dress? What is that...that....THING!?
  10. Magpie

This fellow is rapidly becoming one of my favourite Pokemon from this Generation and I really hope Spritzee is available early-game so I can have one as soon as possible. Due to a conversation with @StellarWind Elsydeon on my profile I must have one called Labyrinth. It has to be done :D
  11. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant Administrator

And due to the very same conversation I ended up drawing the silly thing.

I don't know why but something about them fundamentally cracks me up! xD
  12. Pfft this thing is hilarious!!
    When I fought one in X I couldn't take it seriously! XD
  13. It's so fluffy and cute, I approve :up:
  14. Oh gosh, this thing has to be one of my favs from this generation.. It reminds me of a monster-y thing that would be seen in "Where The Wild Things Are", just not as toothy and stripey.

I gotta train one of these badboys some day.