• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#682 - Spritzee

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
682-0.png

#682 Spritzee
[type=fairy][/type]

20446_info.png

Japanese Name: Shushupu
Classification: Perfume Pokémon
Height: 0.2m
Weight: 0.5kg
Egg Group: Fairy

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Healer
Hidden Ability: Aroma Veil

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Spritzee was first revealed on the 11th of July from the July CoroCoro leaks.

Additional Info: As described on Pokemon.com, "Spritzee is a Pokémon that can be found in the wild only in Pokémon Y. It emits a unique fragrance from its body, and any who smell it fall under its spell."

20454_pokedex.png

X: It emits a scent that enraptures those who smell it. This fragrance changes depending on what it has eaten.
Y: In the past, rather than using perfume, royal ladies carried a Spritzee that would wait waft a fragrance they liked.

20453_locations.png

Exclusive To: Pokémon Y. Route 7

20455_evolution.png

20509_682-683.png

Evolves into Aromatisse when traded holding a Sachet.

20462_levelup.png

--- Sweet Scent
--- Fairy Wind
Lv. 6 - Sweet Kiss
Lv. 8 - Odor Sleuth
Lv. 13 - Echoed Voice
Lv. 17 - Calm Mind
Lv. 21 - Draining Kiss
Lv. 25 - Aromatherapy
Lv. 29 - Attract
Lv. 31 - Moonblast
Lv. 35 - Charm
LV. 38 - Flail
Lv. 42 - Misty Terrain
Lv. 44 - Skill Swap
Lv. 48 - Psychic
Lv. 50 - Disarming Voice

20469_artwork.png

spritzee artwork.png
20470_screenshots.png

spritzee_fluvetin_parfi_scr.png
july_p10_05.png
july_p10_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: #??? - Shushupu

Someone is going to need to trade one of these over to my game if I don't get Y. Everyone's saying it will probably evolve into a Flamingo, I would be cool with that.

I'm so in love with the Fairy type so far. Kalos is the cutest region ever they just have little fairies like Shushupu floatin' around being pink and doing their things I can't wait to go there.

"It releases special scents from its body to mesmerise its opponent." I haven't even smelled it yet but I'm already mesmerized.

This thing is cute and creepy at the same time, I like it but it's my least favourite of the latest reveals

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

You know I'd always wondered what was greater: my dislike for pink or my love of birds. Turns out it's my love of birds because I like this little fellow, against all odds xD I'm getting Pokemon Y so I'm pretty happy that Shushupu is the Y exclusive :)

I'm more inclined to get this Fairy Type then Swirlix, just because I like it more. Maybe it's because it's an actual animal, and not food.

Also, I would be very surprised if this Pokemon didn't learn Sweet Scent.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
So I was just checking out the page where Pyroar got leaked and encountered this screenshot...

pokemonxyspritzeejpg-30c61f_640w_zpsf45155ed.jpg

Ohmygoodness I can't squee loud enough ♥ Eeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Y'know, when I've been thinking about this Pokemon and Swirlix, I wonder if they are the Petilil and Cottonee of this generation. Both are the same type, and are exclusive to one version. This makes me wonder if there could possibly be other similarities as well- for instance, that Spritzee and Swirlix would both get a single evolution, that they would both evolve via the same method of evolution, that they would be available fairly early in the game, and that you could trade one for the other in both versions.

Now, I don't think all of these would happen at once, but I've just been thinking that some of these might occur.

SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEE…..!!!!!!!!!!! Spritzee is the most adorable thing in the history of adorableness, I mean just look at it!!!! One of my favorite Kalos Pokemon, along with Pyroar and Hawlucha. Spritzee is one of the many reasons why I got Y (the others being Mega Mewtwo Y, Skrelp, Yveltal, Mega Aggron and Mega Charizard Y). I've even got a Plushie of Spritzee and it is so cute!!!
Spritzee is amazing!!!!