• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#675 - Pangoro

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
675-0.png

#675 Pangoro
[type=dark][/type]/[type=fighting][/type]
20446_info.png

Japanese Name: Goronda
Classification: Daunting Pokémon
Height: 2.1m
Weight: 136kg
Egg Group: Field/Human-Like

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Iron Fist or Mold Breaker
Hidden Ability: Scrappy

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Pangoro was first revealed on the 11th of July from the July CoroCoro leaks.

Additional Info: As described by Pokemon.com, "Pangoro is the evolved form of Pancham. It's a cantankerous Pokémon, but it has a strong heart and doesn't forgive those who pick on the weak."

20454_pokedex.png

X: Although it posses a violent temperament, it won't out up with bullying. It uses the leaf in its mouth to sense the movements of its enemies.
Y: It charges ahead and bashes its opponents like a berserker, uncaring about any hits it might take. Its arms are mighty enough to snap a telephone pole.

20453_locations.png

Evolve Pancham

20455_evolution.png

20505_674-675.png

Pangoro evolves from Pancham at level 32, but only if another Dark-Type is present on your team.

20462_levelup.png

--- Entrainment
--- Hammer Arm
--- Tackle
--- Leer
Lv. 7 - Arm Thrust
Lv. 10 - Work Up
Lv. 12 - Karate Chop
Lv. 15 - Comet Punch
Lv. 20 - Slash
Lv. 25 - Circle Throw
Lv. 27 - Vital Throw
Lv. 35 - Body Slam
Lv. 42 - Crunch
Lv. 45 - Entrainment
Lv. 48 - Parting Shot
Lv. 52 - Sky Uppercut
Lv. 57 - Hammer Arm
Lv. 65 - Taunt
Lv. 70 - Low Sweep

20469_artwork.png

pangoro artwork.png
20470_screenshots.png

pangoro_pandarbare_pandagro.png
july_p07_02.png
july_p07_03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: #??? - Goronda

Yes. This will do nicely. This guy will be on my team and he will wreck anybody who looks at us. I can't wait to just sweep a whole building full of Flair Grunts with my giant angry panda. :)

tbh I'm a bit concerned about his stat spread and movepool; because no one gets a typing and abilities these good without them having some huge drawback. I also read somewhere that Pancham will not have a typical evolution method (by which I mean levelling up) and they seem to further hint that he has a new evolution method entirely.

On the other hand, I'm probably just really paranoid. Suffice to say, I definitely want this guy on my team.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

He has a cape. Or some jacket thing. Whatever, it looks so awesome.

Can I just say yes. <333

Satoren said:
tbh I'm a bit concerned about his stat spread and movepool; because no one gets a typing and abilities these good without them having some huge drawback.
He'll probably have a less-than-stellar Speed stat. But that's not enough to deter from his awesome typing and abilities.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
After staring at various game screenshots of Pangoro and pieces of artwork, particularly its Anime artwork, I think it's safe to say that (as of now) Pangoro is my favourite Gen VI Pokemon. I'm almost surprised by how much I love it, but every image makes it look so badass. Those eyes! They compliment its design so well.

pangoro_img.png

Guaranteed, I will have this Pokemon on my first Kalos team. ♥

Oh my, that fur cape makes him look really awesome. I'm sure him and Lance are best bros because of that <.> I'm surely gonna have this on my team. :nom: