• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#672 - Skiddo

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
672-0.png

#672 Skiddo
[type=grass][/type]
20446_info.png
Japanese Name: Meekuru
Classification: Mount Pokémon
Height: 0.9m / 2' 11"
Weight: 31.0kg / 68.3 lbs
Egg Group: Field

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Sap Sipper
Hidden Ability: Grass Pelt

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Skiddo was revealed as part of the 8th of August 2013 CoroCoro reveal, along with Dedenne and Bunnelby.

Additional Info: The gentle-natured Skiddo is said to have been the first Pokémon to live alongside humans. Thanks to living with humans so long, it doesn’t seem to mind carrying people or loads on its back. Skiddo is able to read the feelings of those who ride it through their grip on its horns.

20454_pokedex.png

X: Thought to be one of the first Pokémon to live in harmony with humans, it has a placid disposition.
Y: If it has sunshine and water, it doesn't need to eat, because it can generate energy from the leaves on its back.

20453_locations.png

Route 5

20455_evolution.png

20504_672-673.png

Evolves into Gogoat at level 32.

20462_levelup.png

--- Tackle
--- Growth
Lv. 7 - Vine Whip
Lv. 9 - Tail Whip
Lv. 12 - Leech Seed
Lv. 13 - Razor Leaf
Lv. 16 - Worry Seed
Lv. 20 - Synthesis
Lv. 22 - Take Down
Lv. 26 - Bulldoze
Lv. 30 - Seed Bomb
Lv. 34 - Bulk Up
Lv. 38 - Double-Edge
Lv. 42 - Horn Leech
Lv. 45 - Leaf Blade
Lv. 50 - Milk Drink

20469_artwork.png

Skiddo_official_art_300dpi-500.png
20470_screenshots.png

skiddo_screenshot_1_bmp_jpg.png
skiddo_screenshot_2_bmp_jpg.png
skiddo_screenshot_3_bmp_jpg.png
skiddo_screenshot_4_bmp_jpg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Not only am I happy in general that Gogoat received a pre-evolution, Skiddo is ridiculously adorable. Even though I'll likely pick Chespin as my starter I'm veeery tempted to pick up a Skiddo as well. Hopefully their stat spreads and move pools are different enough to justify using both on the same team. ^_^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Is that a Skiddo in the ground I see

Either way, I'm really excited for this little critter~ It's easily one of my favorites, maybe my favorite from this generation so far. ♥

So Gogoat DOES get a pre-evo! I remember seeing them somewhere before, in the background on a picture for X/Y, but I'm glad to see that it has been confirmed. This guy's a likely candidate for my main team(assuming I don't choose Chespin for my starter, of course. Argh, decisions, decisions).

If I get Skiddo, I'm not sure if I will evolve it into Gogoat. Don't get me wrong, I love its evolution, and if needed to progress through the rest of the game I would evolve it, but I honestly like Skiddo just the way it is.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Adding to this:
Not only am I happy in general that Gogoat received a pre-evolution, Skiddo is ridiculously adorable. Even though I'll likely pick Chespin as my starter I'm veeery tempted to pick up a Skiddo as well.

Skiddo is definitely ridiculously adorable and I did indeed end up using one on my Y team. I've always liked goats but they're not exactly one of my top favourite animals, but Skiddo is easily one of the cutest Pokemon EVER. It's hard not to smile like an idiot while playing with Steve, my little goaty, on Pokemon-Amie. It hops! The bloody thing hops about! Too much cute for my weak heart! ;_;

Gushing aside, Skiddo has actually turned out to be a very sturdy Pokemon too. Its moveset has been very nice thus far and I've never once felt like it was lagging behind my other team members. I'm really enjoying raising it and don't regret my choice of using two Grass-types on this team at all. :)