• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#670 - Floette

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
670-0.png

#670 Floette
[type=fairy][/type]
20446_info.png

Japanese Name: Floette
Classification: Single Bloom Pokémon
Height: 0' 08"
Weight: 2.0 lbs
Egg Group: Fairy

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Flower Veil
Hidden Ability: Symbiosis

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: This Pokémon, along with a slew of others, was initially revealed within leaked CoroCoro scans on October 11th. It was later revealed internationally by Pokémon.com on October 16th.

Additional Info: When Flabébé evolves into Floette, the color of its associated flower stays the same.

20454_pokedex.png

X: It flutters around fields of flowers and cares for flowers that are starting to wilt. It draws out the hidden power of flowers.

Y: When the flowers of a well-tended flower bed bloom, it appears and celebrates with an elegant dance.

20453_locations.png

Can be found in the Friend Safari.

20455_evolution.png

20503_669-671.png

Evolves from Flabébé at level 19, and into Florges when exposed to a Shiny Stone.

20462_levelup.png

--- Tackle
--- Vine Whip
Lv. 6 - Fairy Wind
Lv. 10 - Lucky Chant
Lv. 15 - Razor Leaf
Lv. 20 - Wish
Lv. 25 - Magical Leaf
Lv. 27 - Grassy Terrain
Lv. 33 - Petal Blizzard
Lv. 38 - Aromatherapy
Lv. 43 - Misty Terrain
Lv. 46 - Moonblast
Lv. 51 - Petal Dance
Lv. 58 - Solar Beam

20469_artwork.png

Floette-X-and-Y.png
Alternate Forms
670-1.png 670-2.png 670-3.png 670-4.png
20470_screenshots.png

oct_p05_02.jpg
oct_p05_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I checked the Pokédex and saw the spaces behind Flabébé I was really worried, but this little guy really does the evolutionary line justice. I'm interested to see what it's stats are, I'm tempted to train an eviolite one.

When I checked the Pokédex and saw the spaces behind Flabébé I was really worried, but this little guy really does the evolutionary line justice. I'm interested to see what it's stats are, I'm tempted to train an eviolite one.
Yeah, GameFreak sometimes realy does make great designs!! My brother says that it has a second evolution but I haven't seen it..

Ah, so both of its evolutions also have alternates forms, depending on the color of their original stage, Flabebe. I wonder: besides appearance, is their any other difference at all between the forms of this line? Or is it simply a fun "collect 'em all!" gimmick?

The first Pokemon I ever caught in x and y was a flabebe and I trained it till it evolved into a floette I tried to find a shiny stone to evolve it into florges but I couldn't and after a while it didn't matter to me because floette was one of the best members on my team and after two years I found a shiny stone and evolved my floette and to this day my florges is a valued member of my x and y team.