• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

3DS/2DS Friend Codes

3754 7114 9530 is my code. I'm gonna be adding a bunch of people from this list, probably if we've ever talked or I know you or anything then I'll add you. If you add me and it doesn't automatically just sync up then just PM me and I'll enter you in.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The friend code list has now been updated and cleaned up. Any member who hadn't been here in roughly a year has been removed.

3DS Name: Z-man
Friend Code: On the trainer card in my sig (1762-3206-8787)

Send me a conversation letting me know if you want to add me please

Edit: Thanks Linkachu & Magpie. I just added both of you to my friend list too

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I actually have a request. If you folks don't mind, could you share with us the name that you use to represent yourself on your 3DS so that I can add it into our master list? Obviously some of you don't have unique names but it'd still assist in figuring out who is who, which I've been having trouble with for awhile now. XP

Thanks. ^^

P.S. - As assumed, I'm Katie on mine.

Edit: @Stark and @Mr.Munchlax, added both of you on my friends list. ^^

Last edited:
I actually have a request. If you folks don't mind, could you share with us the name that you use to represent yourself on your 3DS (like Stark did) so that I can add it into our master list? Obviously some of you don't have unique names but it'd still assist in figuring out who is who, which I've been having trouble with for awhile now. XP
I am Rob and Rob is me.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I actually have a request. If you folks don't mind, could you share with us the name that you use to represent yourself on your 3DS so that I can add it into our master list? Obviously some of you don't have unique names but it'd still assist in figuring out who is who, which I've been having trouble with for awhile now. XP
Good idea, Katie! That'll make things easier! xD

@Teapot and @baratron are the only people on my list whom need to add my new 3DS friend code :D

My 3DS name is the same as my Pokécharms username.

I'm either Jesse or Shocari. I honestly forget which is the name of my mii.

3DS Name: BlurProdOG
2380-3599-6806

If I get called out for a Pokemon battle, I shall warn thee... I will lose. =/
But having a good battle with someone is alright with me where win or lose.

Edit: for those who wants to add me, reply to me so I can make sure who so I can instantly add you besides having you wait.

Last edited:

Mine's either Cedara or Jada. I change it around on occasions.

jose
1564 3431 8550
let me know if you add me

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 63