• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

20th Anniversary Jirachi Live For Download!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's no April Fools' joke that Jirachi is now available to download via the Nintendo Network as part of the Pokémon 20th Anniversary's Mythical Pokémon distribution. Like with Celebi before it, Jirachi will be available in Europe and North America until April 24th.

To download your own, just boot up a copy of Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and/or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, select the Mystery Gift option from your start-up menu, and choose "Get Via Internet". Naturally you'll need a functioning WiFi connection as well.

The details for this Jirachi are so:
Jirachi_-_Pokemon_20th_Anniversary.png

Name: Jirachi
Nature: Random
Level: 100
Ability: Serene Grace
Held Item: Salac Berry
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest
I know that I'll be grabbing a Jirachi (or four) as soon as possible. Who else plans to get one, if not already has?

Just got this in Pokemon X,my second level 100 (other is Shiny Kabutops from wonder trading) and I am very happy to have it

Well, I got it in Omega, but my 2DS broke and I had Y downloaded on it... Good thing I got 2 brothers I can "borrow" a 3DS from for Omega!!! Y, on the other hand, is screwed... Sorry buddy!