• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

20th Anniversary Celebi Event Live

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Celebi 20th anniversary .png
The latest event Pokémon as part of the 20th anniversary has gone live in Europe and the US. For the month of March owners of Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire can get their hands on Celebi via the Mystery Gift option of the games. The details are as follows:

Name: Celebi
Nature: Random
Level: 100
Ability: Natural Cure
Held Item: None
Moves: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard​

The event runs in both the US and Europe from today until the 24th of March, so get one while you can!

I don't care about Celebi really, I'm just waiting for Sun and Moon. It doesn't really matter as SM in coming out later this year and having Celebi in XY and ORAS doesn't really make a difference if SM is coming out.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't care about Celebi really, I'm just waiting for Sun and Moon. It doesn't really matter as SM in coming out later this year and having Celebi in XY and ORAS doesn't really make a difference if SM is coming out.

You can always transfer a Celebi obtained now from XY/ORAS to Sun and Moon, so if you already own one of the gen 6 titles there's no drawback grabbing a Celebi now, too. :)

Anybody know a good moveset for Celebi. I got mine a couple days ago and I wanna use it but I'd like to know a good moveset for it. I plan on keeping Recover but I don't know what else to teach it.

Well,i created W,but Z is an upcoming game and can be seen in the Cryptidex at the top of the page
I don't mean to start a dispute, but I don't recall Nintendo or Game Freak ever making an official announcement for Z. To me, it seems like we are getting Sun and Moon instead of a Pokémon Z. If you would like to continue talking about this, we can take it to a conversation so we don't clutter this thread with off-topic ramble. :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well,i created W,but Z is an upcoming game and can be seen in the Cryptidex at the top of the page
That is incorrect. Z doesn't exist; we thought it would be announced, but Sun and Moon are the new games instead. The Cryptidex has been updated to reflect this.

That is incorrect. Z doesn't exist; we thought it would be announced, but Sun and Moon are the new games instead. The Cryptidex has been updated to reflect this.
Could also be that Pokémon Z will only have something to do with anime. Or perhaps third entry of Kalos after Sun and Moon.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Could also be that Pokémon Z will only have something to do with anime. Or perhaps third entry of Kalos after Sun and Moon.
Maybe, maybe. The fact that the anime got called "XY&Z" seemed like a sure-fire confirmation to me, but I called that one wrong. :) I'm not sure what we'll see next after Sun and Moon, mind you – the whole thing's been so out of the usual pattern that I couldn't even venture a guess.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've sent an alert to everyone about this but for those of you who miss it - this event giveaway ends tomorrow. Get it while it's hot!

If you're not sure how to download Celebi, let us know as soon as possible and someone can hopefully walk you through the process.

I've sent an alert to everyone about this but for those of you who miss it - this event giveaway ends tomorrow. Get it while it's hot!
I don't want to be rude,but not everyone have a 3DS,or a wii u,or a wii,or a gamecube,or a N64,or a super nintendo,or a gameboy adv.or a nes,i only have a Sega Genesis

WHAAAAT ARE YOU SERIOUS.

So yeah you dont want to know what happened to me.One day i was playing alpha sapphire and then BOOOOM! the game crashed for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't want to be rude,but not everyone have a 3DS,or a wii u,or a wii,or a gamecube,or a N64,or a super nintendo,or a gameboy adv.or a nes,i only have a Sega Genesis

That's perfectly fine, but as we're a modern day website this information is for people who can take advantage of it. :)

(And SNES was the better console) *flees*