• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

14th Movies Confirmed For UK DVD Release In April

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
pokemon-movie-14-uk-boxart.png

Exciting news today. The 14th Pokémon movies have been given a date for their release on DVD in the UK. Even more exciting it's only six days after the US will see them released.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ooo. That is nice boxart. =o

You mentioned this being the "UK" boxart on Facebook, so does that mean this is different than the US artwork? (Don't ask why I haven't seen the US boxart yet)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I'd love to know why we're still not seeing any Blu-Ray releases for these movies. I mean, it's great that we're getting a release at all here, but if I want to watch in HD, I've still gotta download the subbed version and watch that instead. It's ludicrous.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Ooo. That is nice boxart. =o

You mentioned this being the "UK" boxart on Facebook, so does that mean this is different than the US artwork? (Don't ask why I haven't seen the US boxart yet)

Well, I haven't seen the US boxart either which is why I said UK on Facebook just in case they were different. xP I doubt they are but better to be safe then sorry.

Doctor Oak said:
I'd love to know why we're still not seeing any Blu-Ray releases for these movies. I mean, it's great that we're getting a release at all here, but if I want to watch in HD, I've still gotta download the subbed version and watch that instead. It's ludicrous.

Yeah I agree, hopefully by the time we get around to the 15th movie we're starting to get these released on blue-ray.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor Oak said:

Couldn't agree more. :p